I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 5.5 - Volume 1 Announcement

Group Leader
@DrakeHarrow mmmm maybe next month? Last month there was no chapter bc they were prepping the tankobun. This month was a tankobun announcement... 😌

Dex-chan lover
Still think her plan was the dumbest ever to avoid getting married to the prince, but lol. Good times.

I wish I could pick up a physical copy in English with the extra stuff. But nothing yet far as I know.

We need the R scene. Please scanlation gods, make it happen. I can't buy till an English release happens and God knows when that will come to pass

Congrats! Looking forward to the new scenes. Especially the r rated one. 🙏🏻 Hope you guys translate them once they come out.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair everyone despised this but now they're going to also give R scenes. This is like a trainwreck

Tbh isn't the lowest risk of breaking the engagement is fucking yourself? Like do they not have any toys that can do this?Hmm but does that count as losing virginity? I don't know...

Anyway that goes to say i need more R scenes

Lol I'd have been like "oops, you're getting deposed, crown prince." Sorry not sorry that you wasted a once in a life time ritual on a complete stranger who you forcefully tried to impregnate? She agreed to sex not pregnancy and he totally bulldozed through that.
Have fun living in disgrace?

Users who are viewing this thread