I Failed to Divorce My Husband - Ch. 75

this is so stupid
this is os stupid
THIS IS FUCKING IDIOTIC.
does author know how to introduce conflict without striving to make idiotic plots? i mean lets break down this one scene. you know the elders are playing you. and you know that your wife has made strong move to strengthen your house. you see everyone else trusts her. you memory is gone but context clues dictate that you trust your wife. but one dude all of a sudden who you have no memory of and who you meet for the first time says that oh you wife did one bad thing supposedly so you punish her and trust the elders who have obviously been trying to play you. he is a fucking idiot and the author is an even bigger idiot for this stupid contrived plot. someone remind me again why I support this relationship again?

Dex-chan lover
this is so stupid
this is os stupid
THIS IS FUCKING IDIOTIC.
does author know how to introduce conflict without striving to make idiotic plots? i mean lets break down this one scene. you know the elders are playing you. and you know that your wife has made strong move to strengthen your house. you see everyone else trusts her. you memory is gone but context clues dictate that you trust your wife. but one dude all of a sudden who you have no memory of and who you meet for the first time says that oh you wife did one bad thing supposedly so you punish her and trust the elders who have obviously been trying to play you. he is a fucking idiot and the author is an even bigger idiot for this stupid contrived plot. someone remind me again why I support this relationship again?
Exactly. This arc was painful to read because of everything you said. Don't tell me that he did that to bait the elders because he didn't need to; they has always showed their evil schemes blatantly. Meanwhile, his stupid acts destroyed his house's stability.

This scene is much different when you realize Aiden already has his memories back.
God. You mean this stupidity will continue until at least 8 more chapters? :notlikethis:
Should I just drop this now instead of suffering that long?

Contributor
Exactly. This arc was painful to read because of everything you said. Don't tell me that he did that to bait the elders because he didn't need to; they has always showed their evil schemes blatantly. Meanwhile, his stupid acts destroyed his house's stability.

God. You mean this stupidity will continue until at least 8 more chapters? :notlikethis:
Should I just drop this now instead of suffering that long?\
Erin's not exactly the type to sit around doing nothing. This just gives her the perfect allibi to get things done with the help of all her contacts she made over the years. Kinda the big climax of development for these things. The other elder's haven't blatantly fucked up like the previous two had. Well, except the guy directly working with the younger brother. And the elders are still seen as a proper check in balance at this point.

Unfortunately they have decades of authority and tradition pretty much supporting their side of things, so you really need something big if you want to catch all of them. Because all of them right now are acting under the pretenses of "Aiden is not fit to properly run things, but we're just helping out" like the previous time they majorly interfered. So it has to be something as offensive as hitting Aiden was to get them deposed. Otherwise the Emperor would just permit them as the checks they are supposed to be.

The previous plan was for him to essentially torture Zahad when he awakes until he speaks the right words. That way he gets the elders off Erin's back. Which then got fucked up when he awoke and blamed Erin before he could do any of that. Like with the drug situation, Aiden realizes the only way to catch all three of them is to let Erin do her own thing. Hence giving her house arrest while he handles Zahad personally. Erin's much better and subterfuge than Aiden is.

And yes he does feel like shit during all of this.

If you were able to handle the divorce arc which lasted pretty much just as long as this, you can handle the amnesia arc.

Dex-chan lover
Erin's not exactly the type to sit around doing nothing. This just gives her the perfect allibi to get things done with the help of all her contacts she made over the years. Kinda the big climax of development for these things. The other elder's haven't blatantly fucked up like the previous two had. Well, except the guy directly working with the younger brother. And the elders are still seen as a proper check in balance at this point.

Unfortunately they have decades of authority and tradition pretty much supporting their side of things, so you really need something big if you want to catch all of them. Because all of them right now are acting under the pretenses of "Aiden is not fit to properly run things, but we're just helping out" like the previous time they majorly interfered. So it has to be something as offensive as hitting Aiden was to get them deposed. Otherwise the Emperor would just permit them as the checks they are supposed to be.

The previous plan was for him to essentially torture Zahad when he awakes until he speaks the right words. That way he gets the elders off Erin's back. Which then got fucked up when he awoke and blamed Erin before he could do any of that. Like with the drug situation, Aiden realizes the only way to catch all three of them is to let Erin do her own thing. Hence giving her house arrest while he handles Zahad personally. Erin's much better and subterfuge than Aiden is.

If you were able to handle the divorce arc which lasted pretty much just as long as this, you can handle the amnesia arc.
Ouch. He did a really stupid mistake. But I guess I'll endure. Thank you for the spoiler.

Last edited:

i guess i will settle for this...

Supporter
This scene is much different when you realize Aiden already has his memories back.
More like much worse.
As he didn't bother to just tell his wife so they tackle this problem together. Add to the fact that she still didn't reveal that she is pregnant with his child! I swear this shitty arc better not end with her aborting the child due to stress and start depression arc due to abortion. I dont care if they mince the elders and feed them to dogs. I don't want a shitty downer arc
But I reread everything to this point. Man as much as hate this arc, this was clever. 10/10 would not read a 3rd time.

Users who are viewing this thread