I Failed to Divorce My Husband - Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
If she wasn’t already preggers, she definitely would be by the time the week is up. These two will be going at it like rabbits I bet.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, he wanted to hide things from the elders, but there was nothing preventing Aiden from telling only Erin that he has regained his memories. If he did that Erin would had some comfort that Aiden was with her and not against her. Not only that, they could plan things together.
:shamihuh: The prince should have smacked him harder.

Okay, he wanted to hide things from the elders, but there was nothing preventing Aiden from telling only Erin that he has regained his memories. If he did that Erin would had some comfort that Aiden was with her and not against her. Not only that, they could plan things together.
:shamihuh: The prince should have smacked him harder.
i think thats why the end bit erin says if she knew she couldn't have faked it. He couldn't tell her cause everyone else would then also know he regained his memories and would ruin their plan to get rid of them all.

That hit was done with every bad vibe in his whole body XD.

It was so funny seeing everyone serious, then this absolute MANIAC MADLAD MONARCH hitting him with a book and the evil-est look in his face and then him just goofing off.

The best part is the title, OMG it's so funny XD.

Fed-Kun's army
oh no his memory, how will they--
HERE COMES THE CROWN PRINCE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!!!

Contributor
See I told you things would be fine. The author's pretty good at resolving things that would normally last entire seasons.

amj

Double-page supporter
cackling at the economics of thank you 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread