I Failed to Divorce My Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

btw you can find the rest of the chapters up to 42 on gourmetscans anyway i hope this arc is over soon, not sure why she doesn't realize that she doesn't know the full story and that things can change, unrealistically dense

Dex-chan lover
btw you can find the rest of the chapters up to 42 on gourmetscans anyway i hope this arc is over soon, not sure why she doesn't realize that she doesn't know the full story and that things can change, unrealistically dense
Because that's what all these villainess reincarnated stories hinge on, when they have a love interest they're working with as they grow up: never realizing their love can actually blossom now that they aren't the same person as in the original story, specially with how much they change history.

Dex-chan lover
Because that's what all these villainess reincarnated stories hinge on, when they have a love interest they're working with as they grow up: never realizing their love can actually blossom now that they aren't the same person as in the original story, specially with how much they change history.
Also it's no fun if there's no drama :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread