I Failed to Divorce My Husband

Is it really so hard to go "he loves me and I love him so I should do what I can so we stay together"
Literally every other event from the original story has changed as mentioned by Erin so why does she keep assuming that Aiden will leave her? Fuck it's really good but this plotline is so stupid and I've seen it before and it always sucks.

Contributor
Is it really so hard to go "he loves me and I love him so I should do what I can so we stay together"
Literally every other event from the original story has changed as mentioned by Erin so why does she keep assuming that Aiden will leave her? Fuck it's really good but this plotline is so stupid and I've seen it before and it always sucks.
Welcome to the plotline of any isekai story that has "Divorce". Fortunately this whole plotline wraps up
in Chapter 47

At this point I kind of hope that she gets what she wants and they successfully get divorced.

Contributor
The webnovel's finished translation so where the scans currently are (offsite)
We're at the start of the final arc. Probably see this finished by the end of the year at the latest.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was good...

until the author decided to use amnesia to drive the story forward...

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me if the amnesia arc is over?
i put it on hold until i could binge the whole bs.

The 100 and last chapter has been post on the translation team website for anybody interested.
I say this now as i do not know how long they will take to post it here

Users who are viewing this thread