I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Paying a Visit to Their Rooms

Fed-Kun's army
thank u to the team for the quick release on this one :)

Dex-chan lover
Well i honestly would been impressed if everyone didnt find out about eqch other eventually

@Amer

Some countries actually has ISPs that offer unlimited bandwidth, japan should have some as well. Even here on a third world country, theres one that offers a really cheap one for a good price ( around 22$ For ~30mbps for the cheapest one. Can be upgraded to 100mbps, but I dont know the price. For 5-6 streaming, that should be enough. ) And since this is fiction, its probably cheap as fuck or sth.

Dex-chan lover
@kazu19 I get what you are saying but you are confused on your terminology, unlimited bandwidth is physically impossible

Dex-chan lover
did we really need another chapter just recapping what streamers they are when they've already established this in chapter 1?

Fed-Kun's army
@Amer Asking the real questions here. Fiber Optic would have a tough time keeping up with multiple HD streams with our current technology

Dex-chan lover
If YouTube has taught me anything, having a bunch of internet celebs living in one house trying to keep secrets from each other isn't going to end badly at all...

Users who are viewing this thread