I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

shes so pretty! the redhead man is fine indeed but im waiting for the black haired mc appearance lol

anyways theres probably two people being transmigrated to this otome game, right? its really reminds me of https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mangadex.org/title/35064/i-m-a-villainous-daughter-so-i-m-going-to-keep-the-last-boss&ved=2ahUKEwiCy-jN7dPrAhVaWX0KHSnLAH0QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1l_tP0TvLJjIsmLuowLmWU although the plot is completely different

Fed-Kun's army
wait so she got transmigrated into an otome game someone else is playing??? but she can still control herself?? INTRIGUING

thanks for picking this up, it looks interesting~! (& sexy lol)

edit: wait it's literally in the title lmao DEADASS A REVERSE HAREM GAME... WOW... SNIPE EM, VILLAINESS

That’s WILD to be transmigrated into a game SOMEONE ELSE IS PLAYING WTFFFFFFFFF

Can’t wait to see how this develops!!!! Thanks for the translation!!!!!

This looks so cool! the premise is new and I really hope they actually go the polygamy route instead of several just liking her since she is royalty. Let me know if anyone knows of any because theyre rare for fl even though ml get full harems all the time. I like the blond one more but it looks like the OG person was a villainess who abused him so its kinda sad. Thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
The blonde looks adorable<33 And this villainess is amazing....two dudes in her bed... Hahahhahaha XD

Now this is interesting. Same as Death is the only ending for a villainess. She's a player inside the game but the difference is that it is played by someone else. Can't wait

Feel free to ignore this if you get what's going on! I'm writing this because I'm abit slow so it took me a good min to understand what's going on. This is for others weren't not sure what's going on.

Princess Yeldryia is the red hair girl, the one our protagonist is possessing right now. The game screen you saw where it was like the "prince confess his love to you", the you is referring to the game heroine/hero (we never know, could be a dude, but there's no yaoi tag so I doubt it), not our red hair protagonist. So the prince/dark hair dude who stepped outside must had met the game heroine and the game was continuing from there (you could see the mouse courser picking options). Meanwhile, our protagonist is still in bed with the blonde dude, and the game was not dictating her actions but the actions of the game heroine. I guess error/bug occurred because the OG villianess, Princess Yeldryia, was replaced with our protagonist who possessed her body currently.

Thanks for the chapter \(^u^)/

Thanks for the translation. I am really interested in the story and can't wait for future updates 😌

Group Leader
Oh my gosh, finally something that breaks the mold a little bit. It gets repetitive when the FL is in a game where she already knows everything that’s gonna happen.

either don't put all that text in the scan notes or leave it unstriked, trying to read all that underneath a strikethrough is super tiring...

Users who are viewing this thread