I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

OH GOD IS THIS BITCH IN HEAT ????

NADRICKAAAAA (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭

Emmm for now all r unworthy of being an ml 🤢
Give us someone interesting. Come on, they r all such weaklings🤮

Rip MC. I mean as long as Yuriel doesn’t spot her she can leave since Ettsen already knows she’s behind the tree. Also outdoors?? In the grass?? On the tree?? Sounds like a bad time lol. MC was pretty quick to hide without Yuriel spotting her, I’m sure she didn’t have to stay there the whole time

Girl if i was you i would been executed these fools

fc42188baa734a51fd8332847ae3bc22.gif

Honestly she should have walked out behind the tree and given Yuriel a cold stare. Used it as an excuse to never have her close again. "You can continue working here, but don't ever expect to be my lady-in-waiting or carelessly approach me. You disgust me." Watch her break down and reveal that she was faking her affection with Ettsen, and speed up Ettsen gaining affection with the princess or taking up her offer to leave. What a waste of an opportunity.

a) Yeet
b) Screw his brains out
c) Screw his brains out
d) Screw his brains out

What a game

Group Leader
I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS EP I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGs?????

Ettsen: Are you kidding me???? Right in front of my salad???

Yuriel: BAD TOUCH?? Omg what she do to nadricka 😭😭

MC: I’m so sorry honey 😭😭

He talked as if she invaded his country solely for the purpose of obtaining him. Smh. Sure, the queen loves men and has high sexual drive, but please dude you're so overconfident acting as if she's obsessed with you when in fact you're just one of her numerous toys. Poor queen, she has so many concubines but every one of them are cheating bastards.

@Eclat123 well she did invade a country to get rid of one of her men. No reason for her to not invade another to conquer a man.
Seems quite fitting.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what is with all those options.

And heroine, please stay away from our Nadrika.

Group Leader
Okay first of all, leaving all these idiots aside, the MC is too good that she’s actually stupid.
When they make love, why didn’t she reveal herself? She won’t be doing it out of malicious intent, rather it’s Yuriel’s and Etssen’s fault. Here’s what would happen :

1) Etssen knew she was there but still did it, so she has proof that her concubine is cheating on her, and that gives her reason to get rid of him.
2) SHE HAS PROOF THAT Yuriel is touching her concubine, AND LIED to her about her having no relationship with Etssen. This will give her enough reason to drive her away or even kill her, for lying to a royalty.

Tsk tsk tsk

Users who are viewing this thread