I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Meh, tbh the Emperor was purposefully trying to encounter with that Yuriel b1tch, so this has nothing of 'fateful'. I don't trust him at all.

Anyway, Nadricka is the best boi so far, I don't care about anybody else (maybe the knight that we don't know, if he were to fight in the war for the Princess, maybe he really loved her, idk), lol. I'm soo happy that the cute boy finally is the king of the harem, we always have stupid 'cute' girls surrounded by boys, who have no reason to be liked except for her brainless and sugar-coated personality; or stupid and disgusting guys surrounded by girls who get brainless in front of them as if their d*cks had some kind of magic, but here we have a precious boy getting the love of our MC and always wishing the best for her as well. I'm too soft. )))))))))))))": <3

Btw, I also feel so happy that our MC's relationship is full of fluffiness, consent, and communication, we need more of that in stories!

Ps. I personally think that Yuriel couldn't be killed even if our MC wanted anyways, at least not until she still has lost all men left by her side (which is her only way to obtain power and resources; Yuriel with no mean = as weak as the rat she is). Honestly, the best strategy would show Yuriel's true personality to all the male characters that are targeted; they're not dumb, Yuriel is a disgusting piece of sh*t, and I don't believe they'll be willing to love her just because, it doesn't matter how powerful the 'halo of the heroine' could be, she's nasty and her schemes can be destroyed!

Ps.2. I seriously want Robia to start dealing with his emotions better, I'm starting to think that he even can become a dangerous alcoholic after this. I'd prefer if he doesn't drink until he figures it out how to be better, lol.

omggg i love how nadrika is prolly the male lead... usually the soft bois get thrown to the side for the "dark/mysterious/sad backstory/has black hair/is secretly depressed/hot" guy

@aaronoka EXACTLYYY that trope was interesting and all but its pretty shitty to the 2nd ML

my love for soft bois will never change, please author let nadrika be the ML😫💖

I myself would have wanted to put an order for assassination on Yuriel, but she probably has plot armor as the game's heroine.

This emperor really thinking with his di** rn. Like omg I hope MC gives him a piece of her mind. I may hate Yurishit just as much as I hate Trashta, Beabitch, and Mielle. I just want her to die already, but the MC needs her to stay alive rn so I’ll just enjoy the ride *signhhh

wtf im currently moving on from trashta until the new ud aND NOW ANOTHER BITCH HAS APPEARED AND MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL THE FUDGE

It's time to kill this BITCH. (I wish someone secretly translates the empress story with that Trasha ass because this reminds me of her except this trash girl is operating on fucking OP mode).

Fed-Kun's army
i don't give a fuck if the world gonna end if she got killed she should kill this black haired bitch
screw the king....that little shit can go fuck another maid

omg i hate the emperor he's a shitty brother and ruler lmfao... men smh. also yuriel she's manipulative as hell so that goes without saying. they kind of deserves each other tbh 😬

oh so the emperor is a shitty one i know now why everyone hates this

Aaaaand she's still not killing her... And now she's surprised about the event... If it continues I'm going to support Yuriel... When you have so many opportunities to kill an enemy that you know will not hesitate to kill you if given the opportunity, and you still don't kill that enemy, you deserve to lose against that enemy.
I'm so tired to always see main characters letting their enemies live, and after that be shocked that those ennemies take actions against them... I want more characters like Nagumo in Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou. You're an enemy ? You die. No more troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread