I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Hahaahahaha AHHHHHHHHHH, I had too many hopes in the Emperor, stupid piece of trash!!!! And I'm so anxious now, pls don't die MC :'c

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Wooooaaaa I can now see what she's been doing. Holy shit, this is fucking intense, I am sort of rooting for both of them. Shiittttt this is so intense

@Hypothon
Wait so our MC doesn’t get a happy ending but just a mutually destructive ending where she kills Yuriel and dies right after? what? What’s the point of waiting so long to kill her if ur just going to kill her later and die?

@pinkeree
We get a HE. Don't worry. Its a harem end with one child (heavily speculated the father to be the last introduced future concubine, Cairos. A young *probably 20* emperor from another kingdom who gave up his title to be with MC*.
A little bit emphasis on that spoilers, remember MC is aware that she herself is a bug and she doesn't know WHAT will happen if if Yuriel dies, it will be far later into the future where she finally has enough of her bs and finally just ends her. Since MC dies, OGYeldria takes over and the world is in chaos, the rest of the MLs except for Ecklot stays with OGYeldria (OGYeldria threatens him to off the rest of the MLs, but according to the one who gave the spoilers, he wasn't obligated to listen to her in conquering other kingdoms but eh... Ecklot's main story is about looking for a worthy master to serve anyway spoilers haven't gone that far on emphasis since spoiler giver is trying to emphasize by following the novel and emphasizing the adaptation changes (like MC and Essen's talk on the tree was a bit different on the novel)

Back to MC, after she dies, MLs grieve and we get time travel arc thanks to god who is obsessed with MC (but can't interfere other than conversing to MC and a few parlor tricks to show he exist. Ex. changing peas to jewels, breaking vases to show his irritation), gives her a new body in exchange of his godhood. Then time travel arc shows her contribution to each MLs life
Cairos: is a mother con, fell for MC because her hair color is similar to his deceased ma and her reaction to his playboy antics *aware of his otherworldy beauty, there's emphasis on the text based on machine translations*, before his ma passes away on his childhood, MC tells him to spend as much time with her as he can/say goodbye on her final moments
Seiger- is actually the one who indirectly recommended him to be the disciple of the his master (she saw Ecklot and his master on a parade, Seiger challenged her as a kid, lost to her, and told him he has talent and pointed to the captain to ask to be that man's disciple
Nadricka- met him as a kid escaping from slave trades, got threatened to steal her clothes, gives it to him, and misdirects the traders away hoping to change his fate
Essen- before his kingdom gets conquered, MC stops him on his parade and warned him not to look for OGYeldria
Ecklot-saves his life on the war (the one where he mentions he was almost beheaded earlier)
And lastly Lovia- the library scene which shows he fell for MC first

@Hypothon thank you so much for the spoilers!!
I wish endgame would’ve been with Nadericka and all the other concubines can just go away but as long as Nadericka is happy then I guess that’s good

@pinkeree Minor add-on since this was recently explained in the spoilers
Bear in mind, that MC is a modern woman who doesn't have the heart to murder people and originally just wanted to go home. As for the recent new info, feel free to check the spoiler threads yourself, the spoiler giver is actual very active. The new info being that MC letting Yuriel stay was actually advantageous, the game screen only shows up if she's nearby, so naturally, once she's banished. MC doesn't know what Yuriel is planning. I dunno how far you are in the manga, but the current release is already somewhere in novel Book 2 (the series is around 6-7 books, with one of them sidestories involving POVs of the ML and the future female heir *who shares most traits with MCs new body, which I remember is just a shorter height, different shade of red than OGYeldria*. Fun fact, MC doesn't show signs of favoritism at all to one guy and only spends time with one of them once a day *since its most likely, she ends up with 6, I guess its her break on the 7th. lol. They only meet up as a group on special occassions and holidays and the female child all call them father. Funny thing is, once they're together, they compete on who they think is MCs favorite and it annoys her that she leaves them to play card games with Daisy.)

I know a few people are disappointed with RHE, but its in the title and each ML has a specific story for example
Ecklot-loyalty, finding a worthy master to serve (hilarious in the spoiler threads, while it'll be a while till he's actual snusnu moment, if you've reached the part in the adaptation of his attempt, you'd know he's gifted in bed if MC allows him. Problem is, his literal story is essentially, R U contented in serving your ideal master?
Book 2 is essentially Lovia redemption arc, he gets to be MCs official concubine number 2 and sleeps with her by book 3 (a big event involving Yuriel will have MC be separated with her 3 loyal MLs (Nadricka, Lovia, Ecklot) and be in hiding or have mini adventures with Seiger

Also... random snusnu spoiler on Seiger (you'd be surprised at the number of people asking for spoilers about him. He's actually an adopted father of 4 orphans that MC will adopt in the end), when he sleeps with her on Book 4, they did it 4 times consecutively. Seiger's story is essentially wanting to keep his freedom while wanting to be with the woman he loves, the separation event especially will give us a few Seiger material but he'll be too much of a tsundere until he finally gives in, and when he does he's quite touchy and clingy/bit possessive and bold *his declaration of love was one of my favorite spoilers. Just reeks of boldness and shows his strengths like his first appearance and how everyone was just blown away when he first appeared)

@pinkeree Also, Nadricka spoilers
He's actually a talented magician. The spoiler giver basically tells he's able to create a destructive spell able to destroy the castle. He's greatest feat was after MC goes back to the present, Nadricka is the last person she well... reunites. Its revealed after her death, Nadricka actually TRIES his hand on DIMENSION magic, trying to find MC and pull her back to them. No additional spoilers to that but I sure hope its enough to keep you interested.

@Hypothon thanks for the spoilers but don’t get me wrong. I’m not dropping this because of the end results; this story is so interesting especially with the spoilers you said, I can’t wait to see it play out. I’m all in for the ride in this one :)

Yeah no... All she has to do is execute Yuriel without the king knowing ahead of time and it's over. The king would have to act like he knew about it and let her off and with how stupid he is he will fall for someone else a few minutes later... This is such a simple problem to deal with...

If only you had the opportunity to kill Yuriel earlier, this would have never happened. Oh wait...

Why is mc surprised, like she’s(yuriel) already shown so much intent in taking her down and you let her live. Why is she surprised she’s going this far

Users who are viewing this thread