I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Not gonna lie, my affection points for this dude have broken through the roof long ago and now are reaching for the stars.

Dex-chan lover
Pls just say yes(at leash banish her or someshit) this Yuriel shit is bothering me for a while now.

Forgetting that the emperor has taken interest in her sounds like a terrible idea.
Killing her now is questionable...
That would simply fan the flame and likely kill her as well.

"Doing so now is a double edged sword."
Which is exactly the current plan of the plot that seems to be constantly trying to kill them both.
The smell of a tradegy LMAO.

just DO IT. KILL HER NOW. the emperor literally can't do anything to the princess rn because she's the only heir to the throne.

is nadricka our male lead?? i MEANN thats cute n all but i just- it doesn't feel like ENOUGH ykNOWW??

Fed-Kun's army
please do

what possible reason is there to leave her alive?

is she that afraid of the prince of a defeated nation and a drunken concubine???

Dex-chan lover
say yes and free yourself from a giant cunt
though the emperor might get angry... but who cares about that?

guess he just wants to get rid of the "evidence" that he went against the princess or whatever but go for it tho whatever floats your boat😍

Group Leader
Honestly, he’s sus but just let him kill her lol you can deal with him later, right? She obviously isn’t going to though and I can already see the unnecessary chaos that will unfold afterwards lmfao

he is sus. I think is she chose to kill her then this man will take revenge

Ok, so this is a turning point. Now she HAS to kill Yuriel. She should have done it long ago, if she still don't do it after this proof of trahison that is deserving of a death sentence, I will take Yuriel's side.

Users who are viewing this thread