I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Tbh I thought they were already doing it too.. *sigh* wish I could see some 18+ scenes tho bahahha 😙

Ahahahaha, omg, is Nadricka showing off??? XD Eclot, Nadricka is my bias in this whole harem but fighting hottie, you can do it!!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
As everyone else has said i was under the impression they had some steamy nights together before but i guess not

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that spark panel was amazing. One wolf dog and one golden retriever lollll

Fed-Kun's army
This mess is so hard to follow... So they weren't "sleeping" together? And the drugs that came out of nowhere.

I feel so ashamed of the fact that my first thought was "sooo threesome?"...

I'm sorry for my sins as I water my lemon trees crop.

i'm confused, like did she really somehow develop feelings for nadrika or is she just using him as a sex slave to relieve stress lol. i get he's the only guy she can trust and he knows about her memory loss, but i'm not seeing why she would have fallen in love with him...

I don't really get when/how she fell in love with Nadrika, I mean, they never shared any moments really and he always was kind of submissive and it's still kinda blurry, I mean does he really like her or does he have some kind of Stockholm syndrom or something ?

I WANT TI SCREAAAAMMMM AAAARRGFHHH!!!!
This is sooo precious...
I love Nadrika, how innocent and pure he is...
But I kept being swayed by Eclot lately...
Can you see how nadrika purposely showing off the hickey and put his arm around her to show off to elcot... Aww,, i found this really precious...

Users who are viewing this thread