I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

bro im scared cuz eclot def my type. big, broad shoulders, icy eyes and black hair. bro if he bout to pull a 180 on us and back stab mc im leaving. but im also like thats fine cuz nadricka still my soft bb. UGh harems are so hard.

Thank you so so so so much for the massive update. I'm infatuated with this series.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
He's so stoic that i'm like... does he like her? what's he thinking? is he truly loyal or what?
Many thanks

I just simply want a reverse harem ending route for the story 🤣🤣 i mean why choose if you could have both nadricka and eclot🤤

Just out of curiosity, can anyone who's read far ahead in the novel tell me if
she ends up having all the guys with her? I know for sure that Nadricka will be one of her love interests but I'm curious as to whether the 4 other guys that have been introduced will be in the future, esp since that red-haired guy seems so blinded by his love for that fake-ass Yuriel

Man this is a mess.....

So what did she do with the kids she bought? And what about her personal knights? And is she infertile??? How does she not have a single child yet?

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the mass release!!!

I'm also curious about the children that she bought

Eclot makes me nervous, unlike the other guys he knows how to fix his face so he's not telegraphing his thoughts all over the place. People that are hard to read are... Difficult to deal with on a good day.

Aggregator gang
Damn Eclot is such an enigma that its hard to trust him, while Nadricka looks like transparent but there's a small possibility that he's a two faced manipulator.

I actually trust Ettsen and Robia more because they lay their feelings bare with Ettsen openly hostile to Yel and Robia is obsessed with her.

Thank you so much speedcat for the fast release. One more chapter before catching up to the raw.

thank you very much for the translations huhu its really fast too thabk uouu you guus r great💕😘

If Nadricka was a woman, anyone would have called him "white lotus bitch" without any hesitation. But being a man is the child adored by - fortunately - almost anyone.

This difference in judgment depending on whether a man or a woman does something is deliciously sexist and disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread