I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Carstairs
@Willie29

the game's mc (yuriel) is a person irl playing the game, and is the one making the choices

villainess can see the choices, and is noticed by the system as a "bug"

robia is the guy who just showed up (probably)
since he doesn't like/trust yuriel anymore, and came to princess for comfort

@Willie29 those are the options of the otome game that the 'FL' or 'heroine' is choosing, the MC can see it because she's supposed to be some kind of bug in the game

I don't think any otome has an option to eat a lot of men in one go. At least I havent seen it before...

"You're just a toy"

ooofff that was harsh but beautifully spoken. A clever way to break someone psyche. The red haired guy's pride & ego would plummet with that one sentence. Our MC is a very talented villainess

@yuchiyo

From @zekkendo ‘s comment earlier:

“the game's mc (yuriel) is a person irl playing the game, and is the one making the choices

villainess can see the choices, and is noticed by the system as a "bug"

robia is the guy who just showed up (probably)
since he doesn't like/trust yuriel anymore, and came to princess for comfort.”

@zekkendo ooohh wait so yuriel chooses the choices from a virtual screen. Is she perhaps a reincarnate as well? Or is she some bot being a controlled by a player irl?

@Carstairs
from what i gather, our main character got reincarnated into a game that someone else (irl) is currently playing.

i don't think the player has been reincarnated, but we won't really be able to confirm this until the two meet.

https://mangadex.org/title/47754/death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villainess

it's possible that the player is in a similar situation to the MC in this story (spoilers)
she can only make decisions that are offered to her by the game's system, and cannot speak freely
at least initially
but i doubt it

Dex-chan lover
Darn, I thought He was going to mentally break down after being treated like a toy and getting thrown away then walking in on his lover with another person in the same day but the coward didn't even go see I guess? he just slept with her later on and probably saw a mark or some left over proof in the bed.
And then the player stats decreased "a heartfelt voice" and something else? Euganics I can't make it out, even though the player got to sleep with the targets in the same day XD and then the time limit, 30days, of not being found out? This harem game too hard
I want to see Nadricka again, he's so sweet I hope she makes up what happened to him from the princess's abuse

"How can I forget about you? a screen popped out in front of my face announcing you made love and had success in the u know what minigame"

this is the first time ive seen an isekai’d manhwa character who wants to go back to their world. a lot of them unusually accept the fact that they’ve bounced from their world to a completely different one the same morning they wake up. it’s really odd to me, lol

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE ITS STARTING TO TOPPLE CHEATING MEN MUST DIE BUT DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD Does this have a novel? I would binge read like asdfghjkl

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for the update.
I also enjoy your team's suffering hard work displayed at the end.

Group Leader
It’s hilarious that the game just straight up made the otome heroine into two/three/four timing cheater 😂😂😂😂

No wonder the princess is getting back her reverse harem

Users who are viewing this thread