I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

ooooh, the cinnamon roll Nadricka is starting to unravel. and I AM HERE FOR IT ALL 😍

WOOOOW way to go Nadricka!!!! that's ma boi.
Tho I'm a bit scared with Eclot, what if he brings the other girl?? I don't even remember her name anymore LOL

Nadricka supremacy, sorry yall thirsty hoes. The MC and he are both yandere for each other, if that's not true love I don't know what it is (he reminds me more and more of Yoosung). He also has the best fashion sense, just his casual outfits are so pretty TT and he totally looked dreamy in this chapter

Oh damn!!! Nadricka is so hot in that suit. He's so cute and sexy at the same time and yes!! Go protect each other.

nooo do I read too fast or this chapter is awfully short 😭

and who's this red-haired wimp anyway? it's not Etssen he's better looking lol

Oh cool, looks like her mom in scanlator corner 🤭

(Also, nadricka still best boy, fandom thirst changes nothing lol)

So you all gonna ignore nedrishka potential yandere tendencies???
I don't for you all but the way his eyes glowed and how ferocious he acted triggered my yandere senses 👽

Nadricka is just too perfect, way too perfect which makes me a bit suspicious since every guy here is a bastard, i hope author pulls a twist

Nadricka’s best boi i just cant with his cuteness even if he seems the most sus
Honestly Eclot would be higher but I really like the relationship dynamic with Ria and Nadricka (disregarding the “past” Ria)
I have a bias for puppy boys Nadricka’s just AGHHH

i cant help but i have to suspect Nadrica 😶 cant help but dont beliave him 😶
thanks for the trans ♥

Imagine if Nadrica tried to make other got on the wrong side of MC

People suspected he's yandere

Me with unpopular opinion: lol, yeah, as long as he put his life on line for MC and swore loyalty, he can be anything and I won't complain :3
I wish he's similar to a guy that loved and swore loyalty to MC in I want to be you manhwa, both are saved by MC

Why do i have this weird feeling that Eclot although is potrayed to be loyal to princess but i suspect him plotting with the princess enemy..as you can see he is not around on his own victory celebration..

What is the red thing Nadrika is wearing called? Also damn the previous princess made nothing but enemies, but watching her dress this dude down is great!

Users who are viewing this thread