I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

So early theres not even any comments lol anywayssss lemme just say thank you so much speedcat for the uploads! Yall are literally my main scanlator group and I appreciate your hard work so much!

I feel so bad for etson... manz watched his whole country get slaughtered and his love life is hella toxic, hope he doesn’t end up with the fl but gets his own happy ending😭
PS THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!!!

Didn't MC saw the window that appeared to Yuriel like it usually does ? She doesn't seems to be worried at all about Yuriel...

Dex-chan lover
every time i see the other girl my mind blanks out lmao like who is she ? don't recognize this whore HAHA

anyway the hickies on nadricka's neck thoooo 😳😳😳 cutecutecute

thanks for the chapter!

Damn, I really feel for Ettsen though. He deserves to be loved and spoiled, but the woman he has feelings for turned out like this.
Lowkey surprised Yuriel held back when she got the promt window though, good for her I guess ;;

DA THOTTTTTTTTTTT~ You have now activated 'Begone Thot' Card...

LMAO I forgot about the red head character already lmaooo.
I'm sorry but I didn't like him that I literally just forgot about their existance after being banished xD

NADRICKA I STILL LOVE YOU, ALWAYS!

Etson seriously makes no sense anymore at this point. He was all stubborn and hateful for the slaughter of his country and then he's let off and crawling at the feet of "the next" toxic woman out of own choice.

Ofcourse it could've cracked his personality entirely when he was thrown away and the whole slaughter and his enduring the time in her harem were basically rendered pointless. Yet it's really too much for him to put up with that venomous (and sadly, very idiotic) woman.

On to the good things we're all actually here for. I really appreciate those hickeys. Because how often do you ever see those made by female characters in anime and manga? Mostly they're shown done by males.
The thought of this slowly developing into a real, functioning male harem (an not just the usual 'battle of many males to pick "the one"') is really delightful. It's a step towards female and male lead characters being handled more equally!

Even if the functioning(!) harem model is a relationship model that's very uncommon for most readers (unless you live in very particular countries/areas), it's great the thought exists in fiction. And the thought of it being centered around a female's sexuality and emotions was long overdue. I mean particularly it being "for real" and thd main topic of the plot. Not the (often abusive or overly obscene) flashes of it appearing with some random no-name characters along the lines.

did we seriously just have a whole chapter about YURIEL TT. BYEE JUST DISAPPEARR
but nadrickaaaa at the end we lovee

Dex-chan lover
Ettson is so pathetic, the less we see of him the better. He should get caught trying to assassinate the princess then be beheaded. Then who will Yuriel have lol?

I can somehow hear that trash talking and it's grating. I freakin hate her.
Ettsen sucks too. Pushover. Weak. Pathetic.

Ugh....

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel really sorry for Ettsen the woman whom he thought to be his sanctuary ended up being a venomous snake instead... He needs to get out of that relationship ASAP...

yuriel is so frustrating pls,,, definitely in the top annoying vilenesses along with trashta 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread