I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

That yuriel fkin ruined my day but Nady waking up half naked with lovebites and red eyes? *Chef's kiss*
The fl is too gentle... I need literal bites

Dex-chan lover
man, the Speedcat comments section is always the best part everyone is just like "ewwww, nOOOOOOOOOO fuck that thot cleanse my eyes" lol

Ettsen is that friend that can’t break up with his toxic girlfriend because ✨memories✨

Why is the thot back 😩😩 nadrika ty for the eye bleach, he’s so adorable 🥺

Bruh it’s literally so obvious how despicable she is and u still choose to be with her , but I guess that’s what “love” does. Tysm for the upload !

Ettsen sure is loyal. I feel like even if he falls out of love with Yuriel(or whatever that biatch's name is), Ettsen would stay with her out of obligation, gratitude, or guilt. But whatever he chooses, it is most definitely not worth it. Someone like him doesn't deserve to be degraded like that. Thank you for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
Ettsen... please... leave yuriel already!

And I assume that Ria saw that notification yes?

Nothing amusing to see from scanlators… well I kinda know how they feel for this chapter.

Seems like Ettsen is more or less in the relationship out of obligation. Hope he starts to contemplate the choices more because the relationship is going nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread