I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
I know the original princess was the bad one but i still dislike Ettsen, not because he's disrespect towards MC but because he's still sticking to the bietch Yuriel after she has shown her true color many times.

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
Ughhh go away Yuriel! I don’t want to see your face at all! 😠 Why Ettsen?! Just leave her already!🙄

Fed-Kun's army
@AVeryConfusedIndividual i cant eevn remember these mfers names but so true n i kinda hate how the author is forcing charas back into the plot like they both havent alr gotten closure/the most closure they can get after such big conflicts 😭

that moment when you spend like two weeks eagerly waiting for the next RH chapter, and the first thing that greets you is the thot

Screenshot-20210209-192616-Firefox-Beta.jpg

was there a reason Ria doesn't seem to see game notifications anymore/was it ever brought up? its been so long i don't remember

also Ettsen says Yuriel has changed, so I'm guessing that this Yuriel isn't the "original" either, and is maybe even the evil princess who switched bodies bc she was tired of losing. maybe she wants that good ol' main character plot armor without actually acting like a protagonist lol.

idk why theres so little sympathy for Ettsen, he's literally a victim of genocide who was taken as a POW to be a sex slave. fuck, even the manwha glosses over this. Ettsen has every right to hate this fucking country and its royal family, including the princess. if he doesn't get to just escape and live his best life, I hope he gets to help curbstomp the emperor or something.

Me: Hating this chapter because of Thotiel.

My gawd how the scanlation group handle having to work on this chapter.

Thank you so much for the update!

hey is it just me or does ria REALLY like to give nadricka hickeys??

not that i disapprove.... 😏

Ettsen has more reason to hate the princess, yet he had let that anger go. Yuriel could live a peaceful life, but she choose to be destructive. Whatever comes to her, it is deserved.

I'm still so relieved that 2 of the 5 are aware of Ria's situation.😌😌🥺👌🏼

*Pretends that Thotiel doesn't exist, and that beginning scene didn't just fuckin' happen🙄💀* Oh woah, this chapter was pretty short but since Nadrika is in majority of the panels I'm 110% content.😌💘💞💞
And aaawe, Ria, sis... yer lookin a little rough there in that last bit...🥺🥺🥺
Thank you so much for blessing my week with this chapter!!🌻🌻🌻💘💞💞💞

Honestly the “heroine” looks more like the villain. And I hope Ria ends up with all the male leads except for Ettsen.

Please tell me Ettsen isn't the ML, cause if he is I'm actually going to angrily screech. Nadrika = best boy, you can't change my mind, he deserves to be ML. Also fr... the "heroine" looks nothing like a heroine, not just her behavior wise but also her appearance. I ain't never seen any otome games where the heroine's eye color is red and paired with black hair, isn't red eyes typically eyes of the villain/villainess/badass characters? Her character is suppose to be this "innocent maid" under the villainous (presumably) fake princess, so wouldn't her appearance be more neutral (eyes being covered by black or brown hair) or more resembling of the emperor(?) since it was hinted they might be related?

@MysteryJ 😏😏😏

(does that mean we'll see a lot of these on the other harem boys? i think eclot would look *very* good with some hickeys...)

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Our blonde boy is the only decent one. He deserves happiness istg

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure if it was said before, bit I'd Yuriel not original Yuriel? Is she like Ria ?

Also... I need a Nadrika in my life, how can I find one ?

Users who are viewing this thread