I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Damn alright, looks like we've got another plot kicking off. Yuriel... I'm pretty sure she's also a transmigrator like Ria, and I tend to swing between sympathy (especially if what I suspect is true and she has to clear the game to escape) and then losing it when I remember her rejecting the 'Happiness as Is' ending where she gets to keep her life, love interests, and live out a good life while Ria keeps her throne and peace. I've also seen a lot of comments on the way she looks, which I think is def not the typical protagonist style, and I wonder if she has any connection to Velrod because of her eyes. I really hope the author is going to mold her into a more interesting antagonist if they keeps her around.

I do feel really bad for Ettsen, like on the least awful end of things that have happened to him it's still probably the mindfuck of the century to go from the original princess to Ria on top of all his trauma. I don't know how in favor I am of him being a love interest, but I am fully in favor of him finding a way to escape all the shit this country's put him through. I know the manhwa is from Ria's POV, she doesn't have the memories and definitely isn't the same person, but it's still really glossed over how awful everything has really been for him! Disappointed but not surprised to see he's still visiting Yuriel and trying to stay with her - boy got hit with that broken heart status whose game mechanics lit leave him unable to truly leave Yuriel's side unless it's destroyed, which is a) messed up and b) really makes me curious as to what's going on in the background with the game. (I had a theory for a hot second that the Emperor was a hidden route and that would bring Ettsen into conflict with him and Yuriel as a result, triggering the break between them, but it doesn't look like that's the case. Alas. Anyways, I'm still really suspicious of the Emperor.)

On a much happier note, YESSS BEST BOY NADRICKA RETURNS. 😍 (Okay he was never gone but it's been so long since the last update and I missed him!!) He is my favorite and I love him and he looks Very hot with those hickies, damn. I know Eclot is a pretty big fave and I do love a good true reverse harem endgame (mostly because it like... never happens) but if it had to be 1v1, Nadricka all the way.

Damn I feel bad for Ettsen. He jumped outta one toxic relationship just to land in one with thotiel. Just pack it up at this point and be a knight or whatever

Someone get ettson out of there ughhh lol definitely like ettson and elckot the most in this story.

Yuriel has no logic in her brain 😐 stupid girl.

I didn't want to see her when I saw the episode...
We are unlucky...
---
Thanks for translating 🤍

She was only back for one chapter yet still managed to completely garner my disgust and scorn 😐

Dex-chan lover
Unsure of whether I want to see Yuriel to come back and cause half the palace to go into ruins or if I want her to be wiped off the face of the earth

To have a man who loves you as you are and is willing to forgive the princess and to live a simple life with you far from her - and to throw it away for revenge... What an ungrateful woman.

Meanwhile, Nadricka continues to be a precious cinnamon bun... that someone visibly nibbled on here and there. :D

(On a side note, I appreciate not seeing That Castle again - well, at least in this chapter.)

I'm being honest when I say I thought yuriel's scene was far more interesting than the last few chapters with mc. I guess harem is just not for me, I thought it would be different because it's guys but it wasn't.

Petition to Carbon Freeze Thotiel so the world doesn't break and we don't have to deal with her either?

Users who are viewing this thread