I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Ettsen... Can you please open your f***ing eyes?!?! What do you see in her? Trash??

thanks for the chapters!

why the fuck this chapter is all covered by that betch
that betch is too much and greedy

I'm so sick of Yuriel, if I were Ria I think I would have arranged an accident by now and just would take my chances with the fallout. She's too single-mindedly relentless to be left alone, like if all she wanted was a life away from the princess then she would take him up on his offer to run away. But we all know what she really wants is revenge so sending her away won't actually ever solve the problem and I wonder how long it is until Ria realizes that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people are getting mad at Ettsen, wasn't there a thing where the system said that Thotiel received his broken heart, which has the effect of making him unable to love anyone else?
Edit: Direct quote from chapter 5
DING
Item
<A Broken Heart>

Once a heart is broken, it cannot be easily fixed.

No matter what you do, Ettsen will not leave you in the future

Please note that this item can be destroyed.​

∴ the bitch is literally holding his figurative heart hostage, he can't leave her even if he wanted, and i think that he might be unable to even think of it

I’m genuinely surprised and delighted that a main character in a fantasy drama series is coming down with A COLD.

1. Thank You for the chapter 😘
2. The worst Beginning that I've read in this webtoon.
3. The reward at the end was perfect! Nadrika is si cute 🤤
4. That F***** pillow don't let me seeee moooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee I need a clean of that pic. 😭

Dex-chan lover
ETTSEN AAAAAA YOU POOR BABY ALSO WTF WHY SHOULD I SEE YURIEL'S BITCHASS FACE AGAIN

I really, really, want to see Yuriel die in a horrible, painful and slow way. 😤😁
Poor Ettsen, he really didn't choose the right woman to follow. Seen his attachement and love going to waste because of Yuriel trashy personality... My kokoro~~
Nadricka is cute but it's not my main wow kind of guy, even if I like puppy type though 🤔
I'm really curious about Eclot's secret and why we should not trust him :)

Fed-Kun's army
now this bitch show up again....that Robitch probably want to use the knowledge of knowing MC identity for blackmail....or maybe either Eclot or Ettsen will do that
this is why it's better to just kill her game over or not at least no one gonna kill or betray you since it will probably feel like thanos snap xD

I cant wait for RObia nad Ettsen's redemption cause while everyone is shitting on them it's super obvious they're just super misguided and traumatized boios. Cheating bastards must die yes but also past MC is one too a ksjdhflskdfaf

ETTSEN REALLY SAID 80% oF MY AFFECTION WILL DISAPPEAR IF YOU MAKE ME KILL MC

I don’t like Harem in General....
If she really ends up with EVERYONE... then this is bullshit.
One person is not enough? Like wtf💀

Thanks for translating 💜🙏

hahhhh wasted chapter with just yuriel face lmao she keeps on yapping...
but hey at least we got to see nadricka being sweet😄

thank you for the update!!!!

Ettsen you falling down the harem route HAHAHAHAHHA
80% Affection is not normal my man

Users who are viewing this thread