I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Everybody just leave our villainess (and Nadrika :)) alone, asdfggjgklh
Bruhhhh, our highness just wants some 5 godd*mn minutes without all this love triangle bullsh*t like, bruhhhhhhhh

[insert "Tear that bitch apart "kill bill" gif ]
I need some violence in female roles, that isn't towards the FL for once.

Bitch is so stupid. She has closed the concubine route and now she is about to close the prince route. If you want to be a snake, keep being a snake. Don't just suddenly become a fox, you will only become hunted

.... not gonna lie, I expected better. Why is every character gorgeous and the mc just so... weird. She isn't ugly, but she isn't pretty either, not even 'normal', she just looks like a weird mash up of traits. I'm disappointed.... thank god I don't like her personality either, so I can just not like her as a whole 🙄

Ahh, the Villainess and MC are both gorgeous and rocking black x red bad girl aesthetics, I want them to be evil queens together!

Double-page supporter
@Kiraage Either there is a character customization option that lets the player choose what Yuriel looks like, or she's supposed to fee weird to the reader due to her unique nature. After all, the idea seems to be that there is someone playing this on their computer who isn't actually physically there, and Yuriel is just a manifestation of their choices up to this point. The whole reason why Yuriel wasn't afraid was because the player wasn't afraid. After all, it's just a game and the player is just viewing all this from the other side of a computer screen.

Despite what I've said, I don't know for certain how present the player actually is in this world. Every time a choice is made a mouse cursor is moved, so that suggests the player isn't actually there. However, the fact that Yuriel laughed suggests the player themselves may have also laughed, thus suggesting they actually are present. Hard to say for certain at this point, but I suppose we'll know eventually.

Its kind of weird how much freedom a mere maid has with speaking to the crown princess. I know its just a game, but the overall tone of the story is so serious that I really can’t deal with how they’re treating the crown princess.

Users who are viewing this thread