I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
This FL is kind of refreshing. Usually the isekai MCs would know a lot about the world they isekai into, but she doesn’t know shit. She’s perceptive, but she doesn’t know her way around her current world :)

Daisy be giving me Yuri masochist vibezzz 😯😏
If I saw headache #1 (Ettsen), I would’ve turned my tired ass around like, Nope! Bye felisha

I think this my become one of the villainess isekai manwha that I like more because she seems to acknowledge that Yeldriya was real person with relationships with the people around her before she became her. After reading a certain transmigration novel that went into this detail, I realised that not a lot of stories acknowledge the person the protagonist transmigrated into was an actual person and that sometimes their previous relationship with other characters influenced the relationships the transmigrated protagonist has with those characters.

While this realisation didn't make me hate transmigration stories, it now made me a bit uncomfortable when the owner of the body the protagonist transmigrated into is easily replaced. It especially soured my view when family members suddenly got along with the transmigrated protagonist because I realised they wouldn't have cared about her so much had they known that their original family member had been replaced, regardless of their relationship with the original. ( Though I will admit I didn't mind so much with I Became The Villain's Mother because they kind of knew she was replaced and just straight up didn't care because they weren't exactly good people. )

Probably would've been better to comment this in the previous chapter, but her brother wasn't like how I expected him to be. With the way she acts and that part mentioning that he had been surrounded by women, I thought he'd have a more antagonistic personality? If it can be explained like that? But it would make sense that he's not, like, "evil" since he's still the ruler of a country/empire already forgot what they live in oops, guess that makes it a bit more realistic? Though it does make you wonder how he seemed to have let his sister get away with some really bad stuff, right?

Either way, really enjoying this series so far and looking forward to seeing what the 4th guy looks like!

All her love interests will probably be just guys but hhhh Daisy looks cute and I'd be down with that ship ;;

Dex-chan lover
had to pause to comment this
whoever commented yuripls, pls be my friend lol

Users who are viewing this thread