I Forgot - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
genuinely good story about your journey in art, thanks for sharing

Dex-chan lover
your style reminds me of chainsawman, i cant take this seriously because of it. anyways its a nice work really cuts me deep since i go to graphic design school because "i love art"

Dex-chan lover
your style reminds me of chainsawman, i cant take this seriously because of it. anyways its a nice work really cuts me deep since i go to graphic design school because "i love art"
Chainsaw man author make a lot of serius oneshot

If you care to read

Supporter
Thanks for giving this manga to us.

That feeling of wanting to do something but not being good at it... or rather seeing that others are much more succesful and have "more talent" hurts. But in every topic there is someone who is better than you, so it's also important to learn that. But knowing it and not feeling hurt are still two different things... So what I am saying is: your art hurts in just the right way, because I and I think a lot of others can empathize with the topic.

hey, this is to the author if you check the comments

I have read a lot of manga, over a thousand, and I also love reading one shots, because once awhile there would be one or two that would tell a lovely mind blowing story with the short duration and pages it has. this is one of those. I loved it and enjoyed reading it. I personally relate to chasing a form of creation (graphic design in my case) but also getting lost and questioning everything. I love that it ended with you finding out why you truly started this, I hope the process and completion of this manga brought you joy. Any kind of spark of joy would be lovely. you can be highly critical of your own work but also have it bring you joy. At least that’s what I think and tried to achieve. The artstyle, while it doesn’t conform entirely with the usual manga ones, I think it’s beautiful and shows your own individuality and helps tell your story even more.

also, the main reason I wrote this, it’s to ask if the author has any social media accounts like instagram or twitter because I really want to follow

Group Leader
hey, this is to the author if you check the comments

I have read a lot of manga, over a thousand, and I also love reading one shots, because once awhile there would be one or two that would tell a lovely mind blowing story with the short duration and pages it has. this is one of those. I loved it and enjoyed reading it. I personally relate to chasing a form of creation (graphic design in my case) but also getting lost and questioning everything. I love that it ended with you finding out why you truly started this, I hope the process and completion of this manga brought you joy. Any kind of spark of joy would be lovely. you can be highly critical of your own work but also have it bring you joy. At least that’s what I think and tried to achieve. The artstyle, while it doesn’t conform entirely with the usual manga ones, I think it’s beautiful and shows your own individuality and helps tell your story even more.

also, the main reason I wrote this, it’s to ask if the author has any social media accounts like instagram or twitter because I really want to follow
Thank you so much for reading :) I'm currently a student in media and arts, and have been learning art properly for like a year and a half by now. This manga had alot of my previous mindset towards art and stuff, and I want to follow up with a new story about the "genius" in this story, Sariah. Idk when that'll happen, since currently im still studying, but I'm glad this work resonated with you.

Though I do have social media: https://twitter.com/Ryanisthebest14 and https://www.instagram.com/ryan_isthebest14/ I usually post illustrations. Manga is a hobby for me and I don't know how much time I will have to dedicate to it... but I'm ultimately glad I did this purely because of the kind words many of you have given. You've made my day with this comment, Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread