I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 1

Thank you for your hard work!!! Had to reread this chapter again because this translation is much easier to understand

Dex-chan lover
so.... is wearing wig can be so tight even if you drunk and done the deed it will never fall off?

Fed-Kun's army
@Eclat123

it's their readers that obsessed, the author just met the demand of costumers. beside that tho, I think it's just "female fantasy" the way like male reader love "power fantasy" story. most time I think it was a reverse harem.

Just like when I see my female friends reading list, it's full of reverse harem (or yaoi) or somewhat like that.

@Aldis @Manhwaaaa its held on by a powerful magic called plot :D

i think its adorable she thought no one would notice her anime eyes. everyone else so far only has single colored eyes and shes got 2 shades of blue and yellow in hers.

It seems leonhart family is so strong afterall.. here become captain of the knight.
And the other One became female titan.

Oops... sorry, wrong server 🤣

Also - while she had brown hair - her scleras were too dark. It was disgusting. Somehow it's okay with pink hair but with brown hair - it looked off.

soo it wasnt really a wild night eh.. just pah pah pah done.. and Emperor is kinda..meh😕

Users who are viewing this thread