I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lol so many suspicious people: does the commander really already know? Is the doctor as innocent as he claims to be? Did the emperor recognise her when they were together? Why are his spies on the move? 👀

Aggregator gang
Is it possible to check for a fetus after 1 month with stethoscope? I know that science and common sense tends to go out the window when it comes to these things but I just wanna know the technicality of it😫

@ghost_bear tbf it seemed questionable to me but tbf a foetus heart starts beating normally around the 5th/6th week i think and I’m guessing you might be able to distinguish gastrointestinal sounds from heart beat if u use the right technique but idk it’s so weird to think about 😭

@aDaikon When I see comments like yours I resign myself that the character won't be a lead. It's as if the words are felt by the author and quickly stomped on :/

Dex-chan lover
Aww look at him blush. Maybe the commander was a body double for the king and it's his baby and he's the ML 😂 is that a stretch

that's actually messed up. She's obviously a working woman and it's a physical job at that. if she gets found out she could be fired since it would be a security risk. and even if she wanted to take time off as soon as the Emporer finds out it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread