I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 7

honestly that is a perfectly valid reason to cry
rip tangerine slice 🙏🏼🪦 gone but never forgotten

I relate to the tangerine scene so much 🤣
While I was pregnant with my second child, my first kid wanted pizza but fell asleep before she got to eat it. I was so frustrated at my husband because he took way too long to go buy it (it’s little Caesar’s goddammit) and I cried because I wasn’t able to share it with her 😂
The frustration still kills me from that memory

Double-page supporter
Oh god if I can cry from stupid things while on my period I can only imagine what it's like being pregnant. Rip my mental health then. Also someone explain what happened with the flowers and Arisa, did she see or??

lolllll..her hormones are only going to get worse. also...i am really confused as to how does she plan on training when she's still pregnant? isn't it too dangerous ? also...there isn't much time left and she hasn't even thought about whether to keep the baby or not. considering how she's concerned about the baby, she is planning to keep it. but hasn't even thought of a plan. is she going to run away? quit her job? does she have enough funds? no future plans at all.

F me it's only been a few chaps and I already have second lead syndrome

Dex-chan lover
LMAOO GURLLL YOUR HORMONES CAN ONLY GET WORSE. SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL SOME TANGERINESSSS

Time to take a year long leave to the country side I think... it’s only going to get worse

I cannot with this it's complete trash why? Why did I continue to read this? When I had a feeling from chapter one that this was going to be a shitstorm???

I'm disappointed in myself

This isnt even on the translators though the translation is some of the worst I've seen from them usually their work's fantastic but the author and artist of this manga should be hung from the rafters it so terrible

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those where they bait you with the first ml ship and then give you the second ml ship after covering all bases with the 1st ship. Really annoying and half of the readers act like pea brains and follow the ml that acts nicer (99% of the time the 2nd ml) aka nice guy complex.

Yo the way she cried over dirty tangerine reminds me of how I starved for the whole day and finally got a free proper meal but as soon as I got to my front door room, I accidentally let go of my food.. Thus, there.. My meal for the day.. Ruined like that... Nah highkey feel for her, crying because of the food..

Users who are viewing this thread