I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Seems like there’s missing pages or the wrong parts from the wrong chapter were included.

This was also the case for another webtoon that was recently updated. I wonder if it’s a site problem with uploading at the moment.

There's a problem with the order of the pages. I think it should have been first the part where she falls, then the palace scene.

Contributor
Thank you for the release!

Page 5 is part of chapter 9 and shouldn't be there.

Guys, I'm sure that it's frustrating to read a chapter that's mixed up, but please be patient about it and try to understand ^^;
The uploaders probably rushed these beginning chapters for the sake of the story, and I'm sure that they're fixing the mistakes as we speak.
If you have a problem with it, then don't read it at all. No one's forcing you to, and the uploaders are doing it for free.
At least you even get something to read :D
Now stfu and wait patiently without complaining, your hate isn't making them work faster.
<3

Can y’all relax a little bit with the negative remarks towards the scan team? They put a lot of effort and time into the series they do, and in my opinion their translations are better than the other teams; but if y’all keep being rude to them they may decide to drop the series because who wants to do thankless work? I’m sure once they realize the mistake they’ll make corrections to their uploads, just be patient.

Thanks scan team for your hard work! I’ve really enjoyed your translation of the series :)

I'm making this comment just in case some of yall ignorant mofos don't know whats happening. SSUS uploaded the first chap first during the speedrun and another group release chap 1 an HOUR LATER. because of this competition, the scans group was pressured to put out more chaps in a rush. because for some reason the other grp wouldn't give up smh Anyone working under pressure are bound to make some mistakes, like missing a line or pages. they WILL EDIT THAT. If yall wanna tell the staff about the mistakes then do it nicely. Just a reminder that they're DOING THIS ENTIRELY FOR FREE.

Some of yall here are ungrateful asf, even complaining abt NOT CLEANING SFX. Bitch why don't u try cleaning and typesetting SFX urself then smh. I'm legit angry asf rn, why yall gotta be ungrateful. LEMME REMIND U AGAIN THAT YOU'RE READING THIS FOR FREE. If you see a mistake, comment abt it without complaining or being rude. Bitchass mofos

💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞 thanks for sharing,
The captain was right, what a snake

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAH!!! THE BABY!!!! Also i do believe any problems have been fixed by the time i read this :3 keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread