I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

Awww, get well soon!

Don't worry, we can wait! Your health is more important!

Double-page supporter
Wishing you well, Saku!!! Thank you for the upload! Please take care of yourself... also, Charlie seems absolutely lovely.

i hope you're feeling a little better saku! charlie the annoying rascal tho JNSNSN

but bruh i thought that designer was a girl when he appeared

I hope you're recovering well! Please don't worry too much and thank you for informing us about your issue. We are always appreciative of you who do translation of this series, so please take your time and take it easy! ☺️💖

Saku get well soon 💖💖 don't worry about fast updates and worry about your health ;w; thank you for the translations~

I mean... Healthy people can release stuff eventually but people who ignore their Health to work eventually stop working forever so.... Don't feel bad about prioritizing your Health.

Don't worry about catching up at all instead focus on recovery! I'm happy you're doing better now I hope you get well soon and thank you so much for the updates.

Hope you feel better soon. Should probably take it easy. We can wait a while for more chapters.

Take care Saku I wish you a full and speedy recovery! We can always wait for chapters but your health and wellbeing is the priority! Thank you so much for the chapter ♡

Please worry about your health and not this! We can wait, your health can't. Glad you're safe after the storms too!

Sorry to hear you had to experience such sickness, I'm glad you're starting to feel better and I hope you don't push yourself to scanlate stuff, your health always takes priority.

Dex-chan lover
Your health is way more important than scanslating. I hope you get plenty of rest and recover smoothly. Thank you for the update 💕

Im glad your feeling a bit better, but please take care of yourself! The story can wait!

Users who are viewing this thread