I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
You call 2 surgeries a sob story!? That’s serious!! Take care of your health and don’t worry about us in situations like that!! We’ll understand 😭😭 And any readers who don’t aren’t worth your time!! Rest up and focus on getting better!!!!!!

Heya translator. Thanks for sharing about the delay. But I do want to add that readers don't owe the translator anything. We are illegally reading this story after all and manga/manwha is something I just like to consume. It's all good, take care of yourself. Ignore any assholes when needed (easier said than done)

Any headsup is appreciated, but irl takes priority. That is simply how it is and should be.

Tangent. Fan-translations by default are free, it is driven by passion for the manga. Because we aren't buying a product, nobody owes anyone anything. But at the same time, we are part of a community, at least somewhat. So it is common courtesy to just be nice to each other. That's the most important part, to not be a dick and remember that we don't owe anyone anything here.

I appreciate the translations

Hope you get well soon, Saku!
No need for the apologies - you are not obliged to translate for us! Thank you for your hard work x

Get well soon!!! <3 please do take care of yourself first
pwecious.png

Have happy precious MC to brighten everyone's day, drink some water and always remember to rest!

Aggregator gang
1. Almost sold to ugly bastard.
2. I bet she received a lot violence!
3. I bet she give a birth by herself.
4. I doubt she really get what is need to grow her baby to healthy state.
5. It make stole a food from her own house
6. get punish again.
7. No comfort what so ever.

I hope her daddy die in hell and no forgiveness bullshit ending for him, I mean 7 thing I guess is happen in very long times.
Anybody read the novel? I want to hear her daddy fate! pleas put spoiler, thanks!

Cute Charlie but he can get so close you should consider getting self-defense items

As the first line in this chapter similarly says: Please give yourself some time! I think most folks would like the translations to continue with a short reprieve for your health, remember your body is all you really have in the end!

yeah! go away charlie! no matter how cute you look you can’t live without paying rent!

Man I've read series where the scanlators upload maybe once every two months if we're lucky and don't even apologize for it; you had a legitimate health concern. Priority should always be health first.

Thanks for the chapter.

Hope you feel better! No need to feel bad about the hiatus your well being comes first. Also good luck with Charlie, lol or maybe I should say Good Luck Charlie. The cats and raccoons in my neighborhood like to use my roof as a playground and fighting ring at 3am. Literal nightmare fuel.

So sorry about the rough times. The freeze last week was oddly traumatizing In itself, so please take your time.

I concur with the other comments...please take care of yourself! Don't feel bad ...greatly appreciate the work you've put in!

And, how is the ML so awesome. The FL is so awesome too...I absolutely adore this couple!!!

Need more of their son...so cute!

Be thankful you have a squirrel. Every summer there is a woodpecker that thinks the outer wall of my bedroom is a tree.

Tap tap tap tappity taptap tapatapatap.

I hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon! That’s so much for all the hard your all you and your staff do scanlating for us ❤️ Stay safe wherever y’all are~

This is one of those manwha's where I don't feel any doubt that these 2 are consenting adults, no dub-con or coercion involved especially with "villain" in the title. Also the child realistically has baby fat too which is appreciated.

I highly appreciate your little addons at the end of the chapters as well, low tier memes? They're more like high quality memes; certainly better memes than making the ml bald.

Users who are viewing this thread