I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

Saku, don't worry about us and focus on recuperating since we will put you through the wringer later ho ho ho

Nah, just joking about the last part: but really be sure to, at least, make some light exercise, eat well and rest a lot

Saku! I’m also from tx I’m glad you’re doing better now! Please don’t worry to much. We all understand 🥺

Also I just binge read this and I love it

i hope you feel better soon :) i've never had a surgery before, but i'm sure it isn't very pleasant. make sure to take pain meds if you're able

Thank you so much, Saku! Please take a break. All of us don't mind if you take break. Please dont overwork yourself, and take care of your health. It might get worse if you stress yourself out. I remember my mom couldn't even stand and laugh after she had surgery. It must be really tiring...we all appreciate the scans and your hard work. Dont blame yourself for anything! You're amazing, hope you get better soon!! :DDD

Take a break if you need to. Take care of yourself. That's the most important thing! Wouldn't want you to get worse and be out even longer.

Second that squirrel is so cute! I'd visit your house just to feed him. Lol

Id rather you be healthy and have delays than be in pain. Honestly feel free to take a break if you feel you need it. We can wait c:

Hope you recover and have some time to relax. Don’t worry about scans, your health is always much more important. Thank you for your hard work though!!! Get well 😘

Take care of yourself Saku! Nobody will blame you, and that's nice of you to tell us how you're feeling.

Health always comes first. Human beings over updates!! We'll live if an update is late. And if we don't, then it sure as hell wasn't anything to do with the webtoon in the first place.

Also, squirrels are pure evil. 1% are pretty chill, but the rest are ferocious lil f*ckers.

Users who are viewing this thread