I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 18

wow, what a convenient way to have a monopoly on valuable goods as a businessperson T_T you're set for life with that absolute hold on the fabric!

Thanks for the update!

Is it just me or did her clothes change colors half way through. And then her shawl disappeared....

sakuuuuuu!!!!! honey I love you I hope you're healthy and thanks for translating this wonderful piece of art

poor wandering merchant (sorry dude forgot your name) having baster as his boss
and him losing his eyesight at night that means he isn't dumb for not recognizing her but is just blind (but bro what about niti's red eye )

@NicholeHan its not just you, they go from a light blue dress with a slightly darker blue shawl to a dark blue dress and a yellow shawl then back again

Aggregator gang
I like how none of the men in this series look like the exact same five men that are in every other historical Korean romance webcomic. Okay, it is not quite that bad, but there is a lot of homogeny in male love interest designs. Sure Baster has black hair and red eyes, but he has his hair tied back, has longer facial features and is shorter than "the tall, muscular, handsome guy with black hair and red eyes". Though looking at the novel cover, it seems to have been an artist decision, lol.

The power of bias

Baster: Threatening to kill someone, shoving him off the balcony.

Me: Nope, I see no villains here

🤣

Hahaha I loooove how Saku is fawning over the unicorn so cute lol. Also I'm glad ur back :) tnx for the chaps!

Dex-chan lover
What till he sees Niti and how similar he is to the Duke. Please point out how much he looks like the Duke

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, he technically was kicked out but shouldn't he be valuable due to being able to control spirits? Maybe he hid his ability and that's part of why he left too.

I AGREE! No one's talking about that Mfng Goddess Unicorn?!🥴

Thanks for the update 😌👌🏼

Saku:

43215a9db29abe7f24b7b1758370616a.gif

UNICORN! UUUUUNICORN!!

Users who are viewing this thread