I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 21

Basement! Yes, I think the Duke will be circling back to that in the next chapter. Can't wait.

That note by the unnamed commoner who wrote the book made me stop and tear up a bit. :’D

Thanks for translating and sharing with us!

Fed-Kun's army
feels like they really zoomed through this epidemic arc but whatever as long as niti is safe

Yeah, makes sense. Doctors back then would belong to the aristocrats, and very rarely exist for the commoners. If there are doctors for the commoners, they would be low level in terms of skill, because the best doctors would be monopolized by the nobles. Though the idea that a commoner could write these things and make them easy to understand means that the person was a rare talent to be able to be able to have enough education to be able to perform this.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A commoner with medical knowledge? I think you mean a chaman that engages in WITCHCRAFT! To the dungeon with you!

Let's make a guess on how many chapters before she reveals that he's the father.
I'll place my bet on 20 more.

A part of me still can’t believe that he still haven’t recognized his own son. Oh well..
Thank you so much for updating!❤️

Double-page supporter
Dammit Baster time to villain up, stop torturing poor tailors and bring your fury down on her shitty family.

There's one part about this story I don't get. With the personality that Baster is showing right now, why would he deign to buy a wife?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, buckle up bitches, Baster is about to go "Full contact" revenge mode soon.

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Lyra and all those in heaven,
You're sacrifice wouldn't be forgotten.
3ran79.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread