I Got Genderswapped (♂→♀), so I Tried to Seduce My Classmate - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Why translate an incomplete chapter preview of the fanbox chapter, when it's missing its important context on how he reverted back to being a man. lol (or am I just misunderstanding something here ^^")
image.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
Sorry about that. Having just been scanlating upcoming pages, I forgot not everyone's seen the artist's Pixiv comments or those pages.

This is the author's preview (for Pixiv readers) of a fanbox chapter after Ch. 16 where Morisaki turns back to a man before he got to go to the beach with Sakamoto (Morisaki was worried about this in Ch. 16), and is a side chapter and does not affect the main story. The author also provided no details on how/why/when Morisaki turned back into male form in this instance. Nevertheless, Morisaki is not turning back into male form anytime soon in the main timeline.

My comment was unclear, but referred to the fact that I normally wouldn't have scanlated a partial chapter like this, or I least would have called it Ch. 16.5.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind If he stays a guy, I would like them to explore their relationship while Morisaki is a guy.

Dex-chan lover
So I know this ain't canon now but man, the author was NOT cooking with this one.
Didn't even turn back in a somewhat amusing situation or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about that. Having just been scanlating upcoming pages, I forgot not everyone's seen the artist's Pixiv comments or those pages.

This is the author's preview (for Pixiv readers) of a fanbox chapter after Ch. 16 where Morisaki turns back to a man before he got to go to the beach with Sakamoto (Morisaki was worried about this in Ch. 16), and is a side chapter and does not affect the main story. The author also provided no details on how/why/when Morisaki turned back into male form in this instance. Nevertheless, Morisaki is not turning back into male form anytime soon in the main timeline.

My comment was unclear, but referred to the fact that I normally wouldn't have scanlated a partial chapter like this, or I least would have called it Ch. 16.5.
Ah, makes sense. I had to read up on it to see if it was apart of the main timeline (and reread the end page, I was half asleep after all), was pretty confused about it. Thanks for clarifying though! I nearly thought it was the same timeline. lol (Though, normally I would think of this chapter as a 16.5 rather than a new chapter like 1 7 entirely but a title is a title. Cannot argue against that. ^^)

Though I'll always be confused about how he just became a male again but whatever. lol

Dex-chan lover

Thank you o7

Dex-chan lover
Huh it really DID shift to BL

I thought it was only on "THAT" hentai

(Yeah y'all DEFINITELY know which BL genderbend hentai I'm talkin ab (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠))

Users who are viewing this thread