I Got Reincarnated as a Cat, but Since I’m Bored, I Play VRMMOs With Gamer Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Master's friend appears

Dex-chan lover
This is still pretty cute, though I wonder how long he'll be able to keep up the whole "not a cat" charade. I feel like Myu doesn't actually know it but is instead either about to pounce on him because he's a fluffy cat or just question how the world he's a cat in the game of all things.

In fact, why has no one else asked why he's a cat? No one else is playing an animal and it takes the player's appearance into account with character creation with some changeable variables, or am I just blanking on it those asking?

Yeah, I just checked the beginning and it said it takes vital data and players can only make slight modifications to their hair and skin color, not just play as a cat. Gotta wonder if she's going to think he's a hacker or something instead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Nyanu Thanks for the chapter! Always love when your team at the Kafe updates. :3 Just an FYI though; it'd be "shoot location", not "shooting location", for the shortened form of calling a "photoshoot location".

Dex-chan lover
dfeib5g-9b600850-a2f3-4f4e-a9ae-490392f9f357.png

Dex-chan lover
This is still pretty cute, though I wonder how long he'll be able to keep up the whole "not a cat" charade. I feel like Myu doesn't actually know it but is instead either about to pounce on him because he's a fluffy cat or just question how the world he's a cat in the game of all things.

In fact, why has no one else asked why he's a cat? No one else is playing an animal and it takes the player's appearance into account with character creation with some changeable variables, or am I just blanking on it those asking?

Yeah, I just checked the beginning and it said it takes vital data and players can only make slight modifications to their hair and skin color, not just play as a cat. Gotta wonder if she's going to think he's a hacker or something instead.
Akari asked about it, (Ch3, P25) and he got away with just claiming that it's a bug and he's actually human.

Considering that everyone else is just going with it, he's probably just going to get fluffed or used as an accessory to enhance her charm.

Dex-chan lover
The best part about being a cat are the viewing angles! It's worth the risk of being stepped on. He's missing out doing the shoulder carry.
There are also some great mountain views when sitting up high! It reduces the risk of getting stepped on while having more time to focus on the view! (Unless they're rocking underboobs which I also admire)

Users who are viewing this thread