I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@BigIron69 Dude you insulted strangers on the internet then when you get a response you're like "omg you have nothing better to do xd" you get mad about it like it's surprising?

@RalekTheOne But I'm not mad. You are. And "omg you have nothing better to do xd" is true. You're still replying to me. It's hilarious. I want to see how long you can keep being angry for no reason. Don't forget this conversation wouldn't exist if you didn't choose to get upset at a comment made weeks ago.

@bhavy Yes, in a technical way they indeed are just holes on the ground. But all the advances were made with comfort in mind, which tells me that crouching while taking a dump is not the best way to relieve our bowels.

@nanakatsuchiya there are two kinds of toilets the crouch toilets and the sit toilet and in what kind you feel comfortable depends on which part of world you belong to or more specifically genes so crouching while taking a dump may not be comfortable with you but will be comfortable for someone in South asia where you get to see those kinds of toilets because they can crouch easily while they may not feel comfortable taking a dump in sit toilets because in sit toilets your ass isn't necessarily wide open so it does not necessarily allows you to force a dump out of your bowels.

Weirdly enough thats a very efficient baby making technology

Users who are viewing this thread