I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Group Leader
While breeding itself, as heroine herself say, is truly cheating. First moment with child is really sweet, and possibility of story about experiencing motherhood in isekai world sounds really appealing. Picked up.

everyone being surprised that there's no hentai in this manga when there's not even an ecchi tag on it SMH

Hahahhaaha lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I didn't expect that hahahaa.. I was waiting for a steamy night. Hahaa

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo But you have to admit, even though these demon children are mass manufactured, they are still cute.

I mean, if the kids find out their mama is in trouble, how fast would they come to their mother's aid? If they really are heartless, never. But if they have a heart, "Mama's in trouble?" *poof!* and child ranger squad at the ready

Dex-chan lover
@PianoConspiracy

I wouldn't say that. The Artist is taking a game concept, and giving it a story. The game... "Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars". 1 man, 7 girls, and depending on the situation of how strong their bond is. But instead of God's Gift, it's a Demon Lord that's a father and a leader, with a "Child is here" mindset, and My Woman

I was over here all, well shit girl if you’re not interested I’m sure the fuck am, BUT SHE JUST LAID A WHOLE ASS EGG!

JAPAN, I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER.

I though the genre would change to smut or ecchi,
but what the hell was that. I feel like playing those
erogame, but without....

Dex-chan lover
AT WHAT POINT DID THE EDITOR FOR THE MANGA READ THIS AND WENT "yeah sure let's go with that" as if zero fucks were given

There are many responsibles for this for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread