I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Chapter 40: I became the Mother of the children…

Dex-chan lover
This manga is full of love triangles.
Also, AKARI👏AND👏HER👏CHILDREN👏ARE👏STILL👏UNDERAGE👏

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending there, felt a bit rushed in the last few pages, but that would set it up for a nice lil extra if they felt like it or not. They could have dragged out the last part more to remove some of the rush feeling, but it still ended well before getting to the point of "okay, now they are just dragging it along"
Could easily see it as the end, a new season starting with a new crisis/event, or even a story of descendants etc. This still had a nice ending although lil rough with "wait wha... 'powers? sure whateves now".

Dex-chan lover
"Good Shit"
XjOncpa.jpeg

It was a good series to turn my brain off to for a few hours. There isn't another series quite like this, with a highschool girl speedrunning childbirth 10 times in the span of 40 chapters. I just wish there were some extras or side stories after the war. But it's still decent as it is. Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Very last panel just poor Shinichiro with like 10 grandkids and q wife who wants more kids . Lmao what a way to end. Cute run 07 for the translators and I wish Albert a very good luck with that Triangle later
I'm not going to feel sorry for him. How many guys can say that a Demon Queen has a major thirst for him? That said Demon Queen would tell a king to pound sand because he rocks her world in the bedroom?

It really was a sweet story, even if it did feel a bit rushed.

Double-page supporter
These last chapters were like this
Still a nice read
iu

Fed-Kun's army
What a fantastic journey this has been. The ending did feel kind of fast, but, I suppose that's just something I'll have to live with. The story itself was very typical, but, that's okay. Not every story needs to be stretched out to 100+ chapters.

This was a good slice of wholesome pie.

Dex-chan lover
so after causing centuries of war, suffering and deaths of countless innocents she just gets to enjoy a blissful afterlife and all the people left behind just hug each other and completely forget the centuries of war and atrocities committed against one another?

Users who are viewing this thread