I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Chapter 40: I became the Mother of the children…

Double-page supporter
Genuinely crying tears of joy, hahah. It was a really quick ending, but it was so wholesome and I'm so delighted we actually got one. I know this series isn't even SLIGHTLY popular, so that it was never cancelled and we got a resolution makes me so happy.

This has been my guilty pleasure manga since I came across it literally years ago now and Akari and her family have come so far during that time. (Though I am kinda miffed we didn't get a polycule even ONCE, even though the opportunity for several were there!)

Thank you, megoa, for working on this and sharing it. <3

Dex-chan lover
i cant help but thinking Irys from hololive will appear in the final battle and then deliver everyone with hope

alas, thanks for the translation, im glad this series ended in good note

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, for a Manga that was sort of about bringing hope out of despair and aiming for a better future, it's pretty fitting that even the BBEG got a happy ending.

This was just a nice happy manga. Glad I read it

Fed-Kun's army
Fun series, thanks for the work translating :) I think coulda been nice for more, some less conveniences, and better pacing at times, but still overall a good fun series.
Like you say the problem I had since the beginning is the pacing. I don't really know how to describe it but there's stuff I would have prefered lasted longer like the conflict with the hero (there was the meeting, village part and then directly he goes undercover and he 'join'). I know I sound vague but it's just the last update was 5 months ago so I forgot details about the story and consquently accurate examples.

Users who are viewing this thread