I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

was the whole page intended to be blank? Also I kind of feel like there were quite a few mistakes in the latest chapter...Nevertheless, thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the mangaka is having a child right now in real life. Bet she wishes she had one of those stork potions!

This is fucking awful. Every time the hero pops I cringe. Without the hero this could have been good. This cuck shit in manga needs to stop. Ez drop

If you come here hoping for cute story related childcare, just avoid and ignore it. It will waste your time.
But if you want typical shoujo romance, maybe this is for you.

The story are great and funny, especially the mystery related to the demon lord.
But it became garbage after the hero appears. His appearance just to annoy you. Yes, he annoy you not only with his cringe act, also author tryhard to make him into someone or something that just there to slow the progress of the FMC to demon lord.

Honestly, author literally just can focus the story related to the FMC to raised her children (because literally they will have 10, so every children will have different problems and arcs of course) and the progress to the demon lord. But he choose to make this character (Hero), and destroy the premised of the story. We literally can get the story between FMC and her children, but he give us with FMC daughter fangirling over the hero. Cringe as fuck..

Okay guys, wanna guess the next way for them to have another baby? Because I really can't 😂 The author is creative indeed. Thanks for the update ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread