I Had That Same Dream Again

Group Leader
Its really good. A beautiful story. I really love it.
If you read this comment just to look is this manga a good one? You don't need to think twice. You should read it, right now.

I picked this up on a whim because of this illustration by loundraw https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/55325876 and what a series. I found the pacing to be a bit inconsistent and there are some other issues with it but despite that, it was a great read. This is definitely one of my all-time favourites. Would highly recommend this. It's only 12 chapters!

I saw this series 2 years ago when I was at a bookstore that sells foreign stuff literature (majorly from Japan). I'm glad I read this

Contributor
very well done, no idea where the predictable part is coming in for other people. The story wasnt about the "twist" at the end, so i dont see why that would matter even of it was, nor do I see why it would detract from it's value. Sounds like simple minded critism for the sake of critism as you typically see below anything with a 9+ rating

Nicely done, sumino yoru sensei. It’s perfect, I thought it was like another mimic of I want to eat your pancreas but it’s not.

The ending which has correlation between the three people and the MC whenever the MC has a problem. Solid 10/10.

Unlike other author who was overshadowed by its first work.

This is real good, it's short but deep. I also really like the assignment. What is your happiness? A simple yet complicated question. Thank you for the story.

I've read the novel of this. I say this is my favorite work of the author. Compared to Pancreas and At Night, I think this story could've been executed better but the concept was amazingly brilliant and it was a good read. It was still written well but some things felt like it could've been done more polished.
There's always a pattern of the author just leaving a bunch of things unsaid and for interpretation. It's almost like a signature to their works, but aaaah it is disappointing sometimes. Thought in "At Night, I Become a Monster" that style worked really well. This style always gives a weird feeling after finishing their works, idk it's like so distinct. I feel satisfied but feel like I'm missing something.

the story revolved around a little girl and her journey to found happiness.

in the end she found what happiness is.

that's also what I found at the end of this story. a happiness.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is wonderful!

In case I misunderstood, her three friends were (slightly) unhappy future versions of herself that she prevented, right?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Who's crying? No I'm not ,you are! damn ,this ninja cutting onion.
Hope I will find my own happy ending, in 2020 and beyond.

Good stuff. Rare to see a manga where the story's focus is is more about the message and not about the characters. Reminds me of early days' Korean Webtoons.

Users who are viewing this thread