I Have a Second Chance at Life, so I’ll Pamper My Yandere Boyfriend for a Happy Ending!! - Ch. 6.5 - Golden Week!

Double-page supporter
The last page jumpscared me but then again i know im a chicken

Dex-chan lover
this is the manga getting "better"?

no this is dumb. the whole point of this character is loyalty (i guess), so why would you write in a male rival

i guess the real point of the bf is to be violent and obsessive and so we need some pretext for that

this is still slightly better than generic shoujo since mc isn't a fairy boy but man, only slightly

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Why do I feel she got ntred by him in the first life? And the trigger was saying let's break up or that she likes the other guy.
Also no one questioning how that guy immediately knew her location before the actual yandere

no this is dumb. the whole point of this character is loyalty (i guess), so why would you write in a male rival

i guess the real point of the bf is to be violent and obsessive and so we need some pretext for that

this is still slightly better than generic shoujo since mc isn't a fairy boy but man, only slightly
I guess if you switched the genders and made it a more normal yandere situation its basically the same as that... So i think this is literally just a normal yandere plot, so to spice things up a rival is created

Users who are viewing this thread