I Have a Second Chance at Life, so I’ll Pamper My Yandere Boyfriend for a Happy Ending!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The First Step!

Aggregator gang
I hope noone wants to speak badly about this girl decision to make up for her last life.
Coz it's the only right understanding of this situation :)
THANKS FOR THE SCANLATION!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can't imagine her having a happy end with that kind of boyfriend. It's a good thing that she's trying to change herself, but such drastic changes can take a toll on one's psyche over time. And she's not doing this because she genuinely wants to change, but because she's trying to not get murdered by her boyfriend.

In real life, this is the kind of girl who's going to end up dead sooner or later (and she's already died once before, so...)

Dex-chan lover
There's a balance of cuteness and foreboding. I enjoy this kind of tension! irl, I wouldn't support this kind of relationship but as a story, it's quite interesting. Thank you for another chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This time there was no "memories from the previous, failed timeline" ending. Hmmm.
Actually, opening up to the world and communicating with lots of peoples also opens new opportunities for bf to feel insecure and become a yandere. That's interesting. Will this timeline be failed too?
Onii-chan...sensei...wait, no BL?! Blasphemy!!!

Dex-chan lover
so this has the "my bf might murder me" thing to get the girls excited, but what are the men supposed to be enjoying? her submissiveness i guess?

Aggregator gang
so this has the "my bf might murder me" thing to get the girls excited, but what are the men supposed to be enjoying? her submissiveness i guess?
I hope sometime people will understand that love is about interpersonal connection and not some perversive power dynamics...

Dex-chan lover
I hope sometime people will understand that love is about interpersonal connection and not some perversive power dynamics...
you'll be waiting a long time. all sexual interpersonal connections have power dynamics. sex itself has power dynamics. that's just how God made us. this isn't cynical, it's actually really fulfilling for both sides that it works this way.

Dex-chan lover
Well as we can see from the tags it's a Shojo manga, the author isn't really interested in what men want to see as much as what women want.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
good luck with whatever shanigans you guys on the team have seems intense lol

Dex-chan lover
The first thing he doesn't become paranoid about is her proposing to roleplay a cheating scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Geez the commentors hoping he gest dumped n all just fking drop the series and move on if you don't like it.
THE FKING TITLE AND SUMMARY HAD THE CONTENTS SPELT OUT. Just don't read if you don't like it.

I swear this just keeps out being strangely wholesome, but teasing the edge of yandere spiral...

He has doubts her, but then she completely crushes any doubt he had and he forgets he's a yandere for a second. Maybe, just maybe...
She can fix him?

I guess this is how girls feel when they read normal yandere manga... Yeah i can certainly understand some girl's hatred towards it, but i'll err on the side of the guy being a lil too cray cray and not become a yandere in THIS timeline...

Users who are viewing this thread