I Have Been Stuck on the Same Day for 3,000 Years - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Hope she didn't kiss him because she feels indebted for the surgery.... I want the kiss to be genuine...
It can be both.

She can genuinely like him, and she can have her feelings be even stronger because of what he has done and been doing for her. Or she could've been questioning feelings and the what he did helped her make up her mind.

He's a real catch, being attractive, infinitely skilled and reliable, a very good personality, who is genuine with her and truly values her as a person for who she is, and trusts her completely and has no ulterior motives(unlike the simp worshiping chumps).

I don't know about you, but if the genders were reversed, I would have a hard time NOT developing romantic feelings if I were in those shoes. Along side all the other positive feelings like admiration and gratitude and so on.

I doubt she would've asked about if they ever dated before, if she was not interested in dating him.

Anyways on a different note, this was a really fun and great chapter. It was hilarious watching the abrupt change in attitudes when they realized he was the infamous doctor.

This series isn't what I would call a masterpiece, but it has really great vibes, character chemistries, touching at times, and is entertaining.

Double-page supporter
I don't know if this got axed or not but hopefully it will continue

Users who are viewing this thread