I Have Something to Tell You - Vol. 3 Ch. 64 - I have something to tell you

@MistressC stop assuming other peoples lives are that simple.

You have no idea what we've lived through, nor do we you. So stop pretending you helped anyone. You just saved yourself.

And that's fine, but ya kindess? it's more of a cancer than a help. :]

@sinscholar

You don’t know my life either. I was sexually abused when I was six. And I’m still going to recommend people live without hate in their heart.

Miv

Aggregator gang
@Vericost

I think her killing the pedo had a part in her sister getting stabbed. If this is what you mean by victim blaming, well, uh, okay then.

“She was a crutch. Not a cure or a symptom. HE did it on his own, she just allowed it to happen and continue to happen. And yes she fucked up just cause she grew up the way she did. She confused love with dependence. What that woman did was wrong, but at the same time I can understand it. How can you villianise this woman, when you seen how she grew up? And I agree, her actions were over board but..

I'll play the devils advocate here, because I can see the other side...

Let me say this, how would YOU feel if someone took EVERYTHING from you, THE ONLY thing you've ever loved?

I'll leave it at that thought.”
@sinscholar do you think the wife should be punished? Am curious.

@SinScholar I lived with my abuser and his enabler, I had my future ripped away from me, I had everything I treasure taken from me, and his enabler ensured I'd never stand up for myself. I was so starved for affection I'd take it from anyone, even another abuser. I'm not saying I've had it as bad as her, but being in the position of the victim is all the more reason to NOT allow more victims to be created right under your nose. If she grew up normal, and pulled this shit, I'll still condemn her but at least it would make more sense for a normie to blame victims. But she was a victim herself, she KNOWS how bad it is for a child who had no one. But she blamed the kid for "seducing" her pedophile of a husband. I would actually excuse the stabbing if she had not known about the sexual abuse he was doing, but she knew, told her to stfu. She let a monster loose and now angry that the victim protected herself.

As for your question, I wouldn't love a fucking monster. If the one thing I love in this universe turns out to be creating more victims like me, I'd stab them myself.

@MistressC No, I don't know your life. Nor do I care. I have no reason to justify my life or what I say to you. So keep your "life" to yourself.

@Itsfrog Hmm. hard question to answer. Yes and no, She deserves to be punished for allowing it to happen. But at the same time, Knowing and not being able to do anything about it is a different thing. She was a dependant on her husband. Sooo.... I dunno the answer to that question.

@lightning90 Good for you. I didn't read that wall of text you wrote. And as I'm sure you're as interested in my life story as I am in yours. I wont bore you, so let's leave it at that. :D

@sinscholar Despite the person you’re portraying now, I’m sure you’re actually a wonderful person that was very hurt. So I genuinely hope that you have a good week and that you live as happily as you’re able to.

I wasn't a victim of abuse as a child like you guys, so I don't know if my piece is worth anything, but don't you guys think that leaving the abusers to their demons, and living a happy life is more important than anything else? I can't begin to understand the feelings you guys have about these kinda things, but I don't see not moving on with your life is any better than doing so.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not buying this crap, she should have stabbed her back or something. Hugging her is not human, its being a goody-goody robot.

Dex-chan lover
FUCKFUCKFUCK I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT FUCK!

Instead of a hug I would've slugged that bitch

Users who are viewing this thread