I Have Something to Tell You

Group Leader
@pink95 Only the first 7 chapters are free at the moment. From there on chapter rental (3 days) is 200won and permanent chapter is 400won.
I was unable to sign up up since I am not Korean so I'm not sure if it's possible for us gaijins.

@punpun That sucks. I can't find it on newtoki or toonkor either.😟 Thank you for translating also. I am normally not into tragedy, but this webtoon is so good!

I'm up to chapter 7 and I'm still hung up on the butterfly car accident. Was the butterfly symbolic or is there some kind of saying that a small impact of a but to a car may cause the car to lose control? I can't seem to get past the absurdity of it.

How can this get anything but a 10?
32 chapters in and I can say this work offers a somewhat worrying insight about mental health and abuse. Recommended if you haven't had a good cry in a while.

this is so good, i was here because of the cover but damn this manhwa is making me feel so many things

Holy shit. I don't even have words for hoh good this is. It felt like a journey going through the first part, and every chapter has at least one page that is worth to be a wallpaper material. Just amazing.

Dex-chan lover
There's a point when melodrama becomes absurdity. I could take any one of these tragic circumstances seriously but blasting through them all at once is just so ridiculous its funny.

That hit me hard... I cried a couple times reading this through lol...

@Guyincognitus TBH though, in my opinion considering not all of the drama happens to one individual and this story goes through lots of perspectives, it's a bit less absurd? Idk.

this is so depressing idk if i cant finish it, but this author is really skilled. the execution of different techniques to help raise tension in a long strip comic are really good

Users who are viewing this thread