I Have Something to Tell You

On the publisher's site, last chapter is 66. buckle up everyone we ain't done with this ride just yet.

Group Leader
@Zom11111 Naver includes a "stand in" chapter giving notice that the actual chapter would be delayed, since they counted that as an actual numbered chapter, it messed up the numbering.
65 is indeed the last one.

I want to say thank you very much for translating this beautiful manga
💘💘🥰💘💘🥰💘🥰💘💘🥰💘💘🥰

Dex-chan lover
The real monsters are the ones who write disgusting inhumane things in the comments section on this manga page

The lack of empathy really shows just how little some people care or barely attempt to show compassion for one another

disappointing
you have all the potential for cognition, intelligence, understanding and interpretation of aspects of life and you choose not to use it why???

Those who do not think choose to waste the gift that is themselves. This is the most disappointing and frustrating parts of life. The choice to waste the gift to think

i already wrote a review, but since its now finished, can i just say this is the most beautiful manga ive ever read. it was a 10/10 before, still is, if not a 20/10. loved it.

Dex-chan lover
It tricks you into thinking it will be good with its art, but it's pretty horribly written and paced. There's a tragedy, then it wallows in sadness for a while, then it rushes through an extremely unsatisfying conclusion, and then it piles on more and more tragedy with their own rushed conclusions, all happening to this small group of people with such frequency that it feels just plain gratuitous.

The edgy artstyle is more than competent enough that you actually feel the gravity of the emotions being conveyed instead of cringing, but the writing doesn't come anywhere near close to supporting it. Still, it's a 2009 work, so the artist hopefully has come a long way since then or at least learned to work with a writer.

@GuildMasterJin Good job feeling more empathy towards Chinese cartoons than anyone else and therefore being a better person, you sanctimonious asshole. Let people have their fun.

Extremely unsatisfying end! how come there was no punishment for serious crime? how did everything that we saw in the last chapter happen? i let the minor inconsistencies and loopholes of the story slide course of the intense emotions involved but what we have at the end is just one big WHUUUT???

I was crying during the totality of the reading... my poor heart wasn’t ready, I just wanted to read a shojo tonight but it’s seems my plans changed 🤧❤️

Fed-Kun's army
the whole thing was me screaming YAMERO all the time.
It was good. Life must be super hard if you have gone through similar circumstances.
The ending man so questionable, the author wanted to give other character some kind of redemption but it didn't work because they are not likeable so it came out weird.
Still a good journey that it had its up and downs.
8/10

Users who are viewing this thread