I Have Twin Girlfriends - Ch. 14 - Still Single

Dex-chan lover
Of she is best friends with Ting Ting then doesn't stand to reason that she also know about the twin thing

Dex-chan lover
Just because there's a twin combo heroine pack doesn't mean the other heroine isn't better.

MD@Home
Lets think logically.
Option A: Twins who say they are both your g/f but have been lying to you for X amount of time.
Option B: Your group leader, who happens to be the daughter of the CEO, who is clearly interested in you.

So far, I say go with B.

@czarisyn You forgot that Opt. A also has the possibility for twin threesomes, which is a huge bonus.

Fed-Kun's army
@Maala sex isn't everything... he has the potential of inherenting a rich company, so he can live a life of luxury or continue living with two lying woman that will cause more bad than good

@Nikfire Lol, inheriting a rich company isn't everything either? What if someone is happy living a decent life (eg. in good circumstances but not "luxurius") and doing what they like rather than live in a luxurious but seemingly empty/boring/demanding life or a life of sth which they are reluctant to do.

Oh well, first he has to talk with the twins either way. I wonder if it will be dragging on for longer or if we will get to the point in the foreseeable future.

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for the president's daughter, she will have a unrequited love towards mc. But we have a harem tag, let's see what future holds for her.
@Maala
MC will confront both the twins
and will accept both of them, as expected from harem tag.

Dex-chan lover
But is she really her friend ? can you really be considered someone's [best] friend if you don't know at least how her close family is compossed ? eg. does she have both parents ? brothers, sisters, etc
You'd figure that after expending some much time with each other you would have asked at least once out of curiosity about your families, where did they grew up, school, relationships, etc

Users who are viewing this thread