I Have Twin Girlfriends - Ch. 18 - Indirect kiss

irony of in violation of copyright uploading a comic complaining about copyright.

The More ironic thing is a comic from china complaining about copyright.

seriously, this is triple level of irony.

@RimuruH i mean the only good about this manga, it was that it had potential a twin wife / girfriend discorvery i like the idea i wished it wouldve focus solemely in that!!!

MD@Home
How many more damn chapters until we get to the confrontation?
This is seriously starting to wear on me.

It almost feels like I've read the same chapter three times at this point

can we talk about the camera the guy had? that was just photoshopped there lmao

Real talk here, the Covid-19 pandemic is out there, never indirect kiss someone because you will hold your head just like our secondary heroine in this chapter. That's the first simp tom of Covid-19, headache. :D

@czarisyn I have read the raws and it's exactly 136 chapters more until he gets home to confront his twin girlfriends. /s

This was such an interesting concept but it's quickly turning to complete garbage because the author CANNOT GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!?!

In mean god dammit I know authors like to hold off confessions of love until the last chapter but is this author seriously trying to hold off a confession of the truth until the very end?

The appeal of this concept is how they deal with this situation NOT how the MC does everything possible to stall confrontation . None of this stuff is interesting! Especially in comparison to the main issue. A little world building if fine but this isn't even world building anymore as we're learning NOTHING NEW. it's just doing boring junk to hold off the confrontation chapter.

Godammit! How many chapters ago was it that the husband found out and still haven't had the discussion about what was going on...
Don't bother answering I know the answer. The husband found out on chapter 10-11 and in chapter 18 we still haven't gotten back to it.

This is freaking garbage (in my opinion), the whole initial plot basically was almost set to start and have the people react and change with it, but nooo we had to have them postpone figuring the situation out and have freaking a filler plot longer than the actual plot (It's been 8 chapters that his wife being actually two twins was found out and postponed and even before that the main plot point was barely even touched in favor of the "boss side plot" instead).

A snail move faster than that, at least a snail will end at at his destination eventually, but this stretch out a single work shift (about 8 hours being stretched in about 8 whole chapters of side plot fillers) during which the actual plot was postponed.

I have no idea why the author did all of this, but he lost the freaking plot chapters ago and should have gotten ASAP back to it like many chapters ago.
More than half of the series is about avoiding the main plot, this is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@Haraken
it's a slow burn for sure, but we're almost there. Still, this is not toon for someone who wants good progress. It's either a fairly short story split into a bunch of stretched out parts or something that is planned to go for 500+ chapters with very slow progress.
He will get home by the end of the next chapter, but they will keep talking about it until ch.26 I think, and then there will still be some more in ch.27. After that, it's 99% work/boss stuff again, until ch.41. And raws are at ch.53, so it's not much further beyond that.

The title of manhwa is "I Have Twin Girlfriends". But we spent much more time with antagonist (daughter of boss) than female leads.

Users who are viewing this thread