I Have Twin Girlfriends - Ch. 20 - rabbit

Ok I'm actually mad. The last chapter makes it seem like we're gonna get some god damn answers. Then we spend this entire chapter dicking around (literally) and arrive at the same place we started. Just ask some damn questions already. The fact that most of the dialogue didn't make sense is just the icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
Is this like Dragon Ball Z? I gave up on reading this a few chapters ago, and just check the comments to see that people are complaining about the story being very distracted with other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Holly mother of fillers... the whole chapter where nothing happened...

@Z0mbieJr yea that part about that relative was confusing, but im so tired of this i dont even care to reread to find it out what’s it about... i guess 1 more chapter of this artificial nonsense filler shit and its droppy drop time.

Too bad cuz the girls look nice... but I also have kanooni or whatever its name was to thank for not wanting to pain through almost a hundred of chapters or even dozens ever again for literally zero progress just because the girls drawn look hot.

Dex-chan lover
Was the translation off or is this just shitty writing on the author's part? Those twins are horrible if it's right! Drop them and go after the boss lady.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is way too slow ... I wonder if Author-san is buying time to flesh out the story or if trying to have a dramatic build up.

So basically a chapter whose progress is just getting back at the same point the start panel was at "the husband about to ask a question..."
This author is aiming at chapter 9999 to unveil the plot at this pace.

Fed-Kun's army
well... time to read ahead.

minor spoilers....Their conversation takes
chapters to finish... so anyone who doesnt like these cliffs might wanna wait until
ch 25 or 26
to avoid this annoyance.

Dex-chan lover
The premise was weird enough to be interesting, but now they're avoiding the plot so hard it's comical. Props to the translation team, but what is the author thinking?

Dex-chan lover
"your mother's relative's friend was lied by the two wifes at home
so i scolded myself ?!"

can someone translate that into actual coherent English please ? I feel like if I don't understand that sentence the whole chapter would be pointless

Users who are viewing this thread