I Just Want to Be a Useless Duke's Daughter

Aggregator gang
Ok read the teaser, definitely not getting the throw away her money and live life lIke a commoner vibe the synopsis

Same, could happen later or maybe they mean throw away money as in spend lavishly? and her ruining her reputation is just not giving af about socializing/etiquette/trying to woo a wealthy man? Since that’s what a successful woman looks like in these settings.

Either way, interested in the whole dragon cats thing!

I’m looking forward to following this! Usually the reincarnation stories have a goal driven protagonist, so a girl with this personality is very refreshing

eehh this seems like this is gonna be borderline furry and bestiality considering the MLs seem to be literal cat people

She doesn't seem to be interested in why the character didn't spend money. Perhaps there is a valid reason that she should consider before she carries out her actions.

Cuteeee buy all! Save allllll

Ty for translating this. Definitely refreshing. Hopefully she succeeds!

Dex-chan lover
I was reading the summary and wait what, her cat is a dragon? And nobody could tell? Aight

Group Leader
For now i will follow,
though I will temper my expectations as I expect the usual will come up soon

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge It can be pretty hard to tell them apart. It's not like one would be the size of a large purse, one the size of a house with wings growing out of its back. Not to mention it's not like a cat would have fur and a dragon scales. Anyone could make the mistake, honestly.

What if... The knight is also a beastman, so when she said she wanted to go and buy one, he felt jealous...?

Users who are viewing this thread